IGNORED

Millen - Resignation Offered

Donald

Lansdown was at game.

despite no longer being chairman, Millen has "apparently" gone directly to him.

I've said it before Sexstone despite being very good at the day to day business, still reports to the man who effectively owns the club.

As I said before, only the next 10 DAYS will prove me right or wrong, things constantly change however I expect to be hammered if proven wrong. However I don't believe that will be the case

What gets said publically and what happens in private are always different stories

Donald,

with all due respect you will NOT be wrong and equally you are NOT sticking your neck out. It is blatantly obvious that he will be gone so you could make anything up along the lines of KM going and we would be none the wiser; he will be gone.

Donald's post is not inconsistent with a rumour I have heard that the only reason that Millen has remained in post is that against the urging of a unanimous board, SL, as de facto owner of BCFC would not sack him. Hence the reason why he would tender his resignation to SL directly. Makes sense if the rumour about his veto is true.

still doesn't explain why Donald has said ''Resignation Offered Direct To Lansdown Tonight'' when he should have written ''Resignation Offered Direct To Millen Tonight'' which means he messed up and didn't double check what he had written before sending it and obviously hadn't checked The Latest Keith Millen Article on Official Bristol City Website first other wise he would have Known Millen and Lansdown won't go anywhere anytime soon

Easy to make a mistake when typing though, isn't it !?

Although I never favour old managers returning JJ would be the sort of character we need right now. A slap on the back of the legs for Cole Skuse and an hour's detention and Keith put on toilet cleaning duties indefinitely.

I wonder how Paul Hartley would shape up as a boss?

I think Mark McGhee wouldn't be a bad shout.

"apparently" resignation offered direct to Lansdown this evening

Millen has agreed to stay until a suitable replacement has found.

Believe me, if you like or dislike, next 10 days will prove me right or wrong........

this turned out to be bollocks then

this turned out to be bollocks then

Indeed, I did

Don't regret posting it, however as it was what I was told at the time, bottom line is, importantly he's gone

How grown-up of you however to go trolling through old threads, to say......oh your wrong. knob.

Indeed, I did

Don't regret posting it, however as it was what I was told at the time, bottom line is, importantly he's gone

How grown-up of you however to go trolling through old threads, to say......oh your wrong. knob.

no problem. Anytime.

how mature of you to post lies

Now now children.

Main thing is, Millen is gone. Onwards and upwards, whoever we get, we gotta give them (the manager) 100% backing.

as for the players, they really need to use this week long break to look at themselves and pull their finger out.

Archived