IGNORED

Mcclaren

Pezo

mate of mine's an estate agent in Clift..................................blah.................................

Precisely - but some people like to know this stuff even if it's not true (at least I have named my source and given everyone a chance to make up their own mind). I put it higher than football rumours and higher than some pissed up bloke in the pub but less high than seeing it with my own eyes.

Precisely - but some people like to know this stuff even if it's not true (at least I have named my source and given everyone a chance to make up their own mind). I put it higher than football rumours and higher than some pissed up bloke in the pub but less high than seeing it with my own eyes.

Eh? I must have missed that!

I'm sitting here having a pint with Steve Lansdown. He's just told me that Jose Mourinho has asked to be considered for the job. He's on his way to Bristol right now. Honest !

What's that Steve? I'll have another cider please mate.

Get one in for Jose too. He'll be parched after the flight from Spain.

Eh? I must have missed that!

I said a friend of a friend - that's whats meant by source, the source of the information! i.e. completely unsubstantiated as I have already stated. I could put his name if you like but you wouldn't know who he was and it wouldn't add anything so what's the point.

i was waiting for one of these threads

:laughcont:

I seen curbs up there to trying to flog some house's

Its only going to get worse!

Yeah once Aaron Brown has sold his house in Kettering, he's likely to put a bid in.

Wow i just had SL on the phone and he told me a MR Dave Jones is coming to take over as City manager :bored:

I'm sitting here having a pint with Steve Lansdown. He's just told me that Jose Mourinho has asked to be considered for the job. He's on his way to Bristol right now. Honest !

What's that Steve? I'll have another cider please mate.

Get one in for Jose too. He'll be parched after the flight from Spain.

my mate just told me Jose Mourhino he just saw him at YO SUSHI in cabot circus eating a fish finger sandwich :clapping:

Sir Alex has been sniffing around for this opening for a couple of years.

I know this is rubbish because me and Steve L are both on the international space station playing a round robin of anti-gravity pool with Jesus H Christ and we're all dressed as characters from winnie the pooh! SL is Tigger.

Wow what brilliant insight you have bought to the forum. I have never heard any of that before - you guys crack me up.

I said a friend of a friend - that's whats meant by source, the source of the information! i.e. completely unsubstantiated as I have already stated. I could put his name if you like but you wouldn't know who he was and it wouldn't add anything so what's the point.

i heard from a friend of a friend that felipe scolari was seen chatting with steve lansdown

apparently felipe is fed up with being manager at brazilian club palmeiras

oh and my friend is called fred and his friend is called dave

must be true, i did name my source after all

:facepalm:

i heard from a friend of a friend that felipe scolari was seen chatting with steve lansdown

apparently felipe is fed up with being manager at brazilian club palmeiras

oh and my friend is called fred and his friend is called dave

must be true, i did name my source after all

:facepalm:

Well you could be telling the truth about the friend of a friend telling you - you wouldn't believe it thought would you!

I am telling the truth about the friend of a friend telling me - but AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED it it could be bullshit (although someone else has said it as well).

I'm not trying to bullshit anyone - I gave full disclosure about something that I think people on here would want to discuss. Yet rather than discussing it all you get with this forum is snide little unfunny jokes.

Archived