IGNORED

Steve Wigely

bcfc_Jamie

How exactly? He's always been present at training and games. What more could he do?

Personally I think he's a good asset to the club what with his U21 contacts etc. Doesn't look like he's sticking around though which is probably best in the long run. We need a fresh start.

With respect I'm not sure what his U21 contacts have actually done for us. Danny Rose was the only player who came in due to that link and that didn't exactly go well.

To be honest, the club has been lacking a little charisma, and neither Keef nor Wiggles exactly seemed to redress that balance. I think KM comes across as very passive, which may be why he struggled to attract the players. If you have a manager like that then ideally you need an opposite for an assistant to counter it and I haven't ever been enthused by listening to Wigley at all.

He's clearly pissed off with the board's decision, which I'm sure is a loyalty aspect for which he should be commended I guess. But i think i would prefer the new guy to bring in his own assistant, and to be honest I think that will happen as the signs are that SW will walk.

With respect I'm not sure what his U21 contacts have actually done for us. Danny Rose was the only player who came in due to that link and that didn't exactly go well.

To be honest, the club has been lacking a little charisma, and neither Keef nor Wiggles exactly seemed to redress that balance. I think KM comes across as very passive, which may be why he struggled to attract the players. If you have a manager like that then ideally you need an opposite for an assistant to counter it and I haven't ever been enthused by listening to Wigley at all.

He's clearly pissed off with the board's decision, which I'm sure is a loyalty aspect for which he should be commended I guess. But i think i would prefer the new guy to bring in his own assistant, and to be honest I think that will happen as the signs are that SW will walk.

Caulker was in and around the squad. Although I must admit that may have been after we took him on loan.

Caulker was in and around the squad. Although I must admit that may have been after we took him on loan.

It was Geoff Twentyman that put Millen onto Caulker. Not quite sure how Wigley wasn't aware of him and kinda undermines the u21 link advantage if he doesn't pick up on players that should be on his radar.

Archived