IGNORED

Some Light Football Related Relief

Jordan Tansley

I haven't got an FM game for a while (last was 2009 or 2010 I think) but I got a new computer so might give this one a go. I still play championship manager 97/98, probably the best manager game ever! :winner_third_h4h: The city team from then included Cramb, Goater, Torpey up front. Rob Edwards, Tommy Doherty, Scott Murray and Tinman in midfield and Shaun Taylor, Mark Shail, Micheal Bell (as he's known) and a young Louis Carey in defence. Welch in goal. City also had a few random youngster and a french player called Bokoto was amazing!

Nice to see a view of the inside of NTTDS's house. :laughcont::whistle2:;)

BCAGFC

:laughcont: That's nothing mate...check this beauty out...that's what i call a proper football Stadium. Highbury,Villa,Rangers,Fulham etc...Beautiful. http://www.flickr.com/photos/oldsubbuteopark/

And this was mine many moons ago...

313895794_7384186647.jpg

It is the only football game worth playing in my book. Mates around, a few beers, football talk and a great laugh. None of this sitting around on your arse on your own growing thumbs. :disapointed2se::laughcont:

Can we stick to discussing gamer stuff on here please, 10 posts have been removed.

It doesn't interest me in the slightest, but unlike others i don't feel the need to come on this thread and abuse people who do enjoy it.

Thank God i lived in a era of City on a saturday, playing on a Sunday, football training midweek,plus a 5 a side game on weds evening

Weekends were always out out the pizz

None of the above was achieved with the aid of a bloody pooter

Sad days i say

That was exactly like my weekly routine...except i played Football on a Saturday afternoon as well. Watching City had to come second until my knees gave out. I miss those day's so much... :rolleyes:

I played the online version where you created your own team and signed your original team in a fantasy league style - was great fun, but they kept opening new game worlds and people who did not have good teams kept leaving for new worlds spreading the population far to thin to be fun....

But hey -

Archived