IGNORED

Fm12

Sydneybcfc

• Admin

When I get to that stage I generally blow the entire budget on one player. There is usually a beauty of a regen available somewhere!

These must be regens of sorts to be 16 year olds in my 3rd season right?

Just loaded up my game and got a news story from the recently completed U20s World Cup, my 16 year old striker signing (Tapha Gomis - French) won the Golden Boot with 11 goals in 7 appearances & my 19 year old striker signing (Mathias Kosicki - Argentine) was awarded 1st & 2nd place in the goal of the tournament award. The future's bright :D

These must be regens of sorts to be 16 year olds in my 3rd season right?

Just loaded up my game and got a news story from the recently completed U20s World Cup, my 16 year old striker signing (Tapha Gomis - French) won the Golden Boot with 11 goals in 7 appearances & my 19 year old striker signing (Mathias Kosicki - Argentine) was awarded 1st & 2nd place in the goal of the tournament award. The future's bright :D

Indded they are. I usually find some random Argentinian centre half that is better on the ball than my attacking midfielder come that stage of the game. Definitely worth a cheeky £40m bid.... ;)

Won the league with Linfield again. An unbeaten season, which is far more boring than it sounds.

What star rating has the All Irish cup got on other peoples games? On mine it seems to have jumped to 3 stars, giving me £1.5 mil for finishing in the semis. Winning it the season before only gave me £500k.

In June Bolton sack Owen Coyle after relegation - They've offered me the job and I'm having it.

City have just got relegated after sacking Millen in Feb. Alan Pardew is manager. They needed to better Huddersfields result on the last day, but slumped to a 2-0 home defeat V Reading.

Scotland are 2nd in the world.

4th season, 3rd in premier league team is now:

...............................Lewis.............................

Ribeiro/Onouha.....Cathcart..............Dann..........Cunningham

...................Carrick..............Parker

P.Henandez...............................................Sinclair

...................Maynard.............Berbatov

Subs:

Henderson

Ribeiro/Onouha

Curtis Davies

Skuse

McArthur

Adomah

Crouch/Pachecco

Just thinking about cup competitions...

Seeing that the league cup is basically ignored now by the top half of the Prem, what do people think about a home nations cup either instead or as well as the league cup? Home nations cup would be based on all teams in the championship, SPL, Irish premier and Welsh premier fighting a straight knock out tournament.

If you do away with the league cup I guess it gives the bottom of the prem not much to play for (apart for survival in the land of riches) but otherwise L1 and L2 would still have the FA and JPT, Champ would have Home nations and FA and Prem would have FA and champions league. I'm sure rangers and celtic would complain about being too good for it but but I'm sure they would struggle against a fair amount of championship sides. The other point is it means teams would play the same or less games depending on league and considering most grumble about too may games it cant be that bad.

On that note and the reason i posted here is does anyone know how to make such a thing in FM12?

My game aint been work for two weeks now

everytime i try to load it get a steam message saying this game is currently unavailable, please try again later

any ideas?

This happened to me with the demo, if you uninstall it and then reinstall it it should work, it did for me

just wondering I make a loss of 800k a month with city!!

how can i lower this? :surrender:

And i have a low squad on reasonable wages!

Help!?

you have to reduce wages further get rid of coaching staff etc.. its hard to post a profit month in month out,

My city team are in the prem losing about 1.5 million a month but you get a nice pot at the start ofthe season which sorts it out

I won the league in my first season then went on to finish 8th then 11th in the prem. I make money every month due to the fact my team are mostly gens and young up and comers... And Adebayor! My team is....

Sinan Balot

Kana Biyik/Gen - Gen - Gen - Spence/Gen

Gen - Gen/Rafinha - Ross Barkley - Kishna

Gen - Adebayor/Gen

I spend hours searching for these guys!

you have to reduce wages further get rid of coaching staff etc.. its hard to post a profit month in month out,

My city team are in the prem losing about 1.5 million a month but you get a nice pot at the start ofthe season which sorts it out

thanks! got James to reduce his wage in my second season by 500 quid :innocent06: by Maynard wanted 18,000 a week with a 2k goal bonus!! :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

thanks! got James to reduce his wage in my second season by 500 quid :innocent06: by Maynard wanted 18,000 a week with a 2k goal bonus!! :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

you can lock wages say to 12k while you are discussing deal's but they will want to make it up with bonuse's signing on fees etc.....

Won the league with Linfield again. An unbeaten season, which is far more boring than it sounds.

What star rating has the All Irish cup got on other peoples games? On mine it seems to have jumped to 3 stars, giving me £1.5 mil for finishing in the semis. Winning it the season before only gave me £500k.

In June Bolton sack Owen Coyle after relegation - They've offered me the job and I'm having it.

City have just got relegated after sacking Millen in Feb. Alan Pardew is manager. They needed to better Huddersfields result on the last day, but slumped to a 2-0 home defeat V Reading.

Scotland are 2nd in the world.

Is Del Boy manager of Scotland.

just wondering I make a loss of 800k a month with city!!

how can i lower this? :surrender:

And i have a low squad on reasonable wages!

Help!?

get promoted :innocent06:

have people managed to get to a continental reputation with city?

I won the championship first season, second 16th or so, 3rd season 14th plus league cup runner up and FA cup semi finalist. Yet i'm still a national reputation, yet my mate with southampton went up via play offs and straight off got continental

I won the championship first season, second 16th or so, 3rd season 14th plus league cup runner up and FA cup semi finalist. Yet i'm still a national reputation, yet my mate with southampton went up via play offs and straight off got continental

Same here mate, got rid off of some sh*t players (clarkson, hunt cisse etc) and got a few free singings! a brazilian goalkeeper but hes back up most likely to be starting next season as DJ is out of contract at the end of the season. kept Mucho and Maynard both doing well in the prem with 30 goals between them, Danny Rose and jamal is my over achiver he is just brilliant for city! got sergio on a free along side skuse in the middle and in defence i have got fonts and upson as Stoke got relegated!! with Fabio on loan and kyle walker on loan too! 20 games in and i'm 11th in the prem 6 points of 7th place :) euro's looking good :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

I went up first season as Champions (& won the FA Cup), second season I won the EURO Cup (& Community Shield) whilst finishing 7th in the Prem (& losing to Man City in the LC Final, FAC semi). Now in January 3rd season & sit 4th (will be 2nd if I win my game in hand over the 2 clubs directly above me) and STILL have national reputation.

I also struggle to sell out Ashton Gate :/

Edit: Just seen my own reputation is continental though so when European fans hear my name they must think "oh he's that guy who won the euro cup with erm, that team from England". Though they'd probably think this in a foreign language rather than English. If the game was real of course. Still smiling at the concept!

Having spent the last few months avoiding FM like the plague in an attempt to not fall behind with my studies I fell quite sick this week... And that meant only one thing.

With Duisburg hovering in the play-off places at the mid point of the season I managed to get them promoted as winners in a division containing Hoffenheim and HSV!!! A proud achievement that involved a run of 9 wins in 10 games at the end of the season. Leroy Lita even came to the party with a few goals including a hattrick in an important match.

Now with promotion assured my budgets are quite small but my managerial profile has shot up. I declined the Stoke job following Pulis' sacking and am now in discussions with West Brom... I think it might be the end of the Duisburg dream though until the contract is signed I am still trying to find an elusive gem for "Dies Zebras"

Up the Duis.

Just completed my 6th season with City and have finally won the premier league.

Got to the final of the Euro Cup as well but lost 2 - 1.

Going into my last game of the season the table was as follows

Bristol City - 85

Man City - 84

Man Utd - 83

I thought all was lost going in the last few minutes of the game. I was losing 2 -1 to Sunderland and the table stood as follows:

Man City - 85

Bristol City - 85

Man Utd - 84

I was gutted. Then Junior Stanislas popped up in the 90th minute to equalise for me!!

Bristol City - 86

Man City - 84

Man Utd - 84

In the end Man City lost out to a 90+3 minute goal at home to spurs so my last minute heroics counted for nothing!! clapping.gif

Archived