IGNORED

Mcinnes Or Robins

havanatopia

McInnes or Robins?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It appears highly likely to be McInnes but if for any reason (like he interviews better) it turns out to be Robins, I hope he's given the same chance and support by the supporters.

I don't accept this "cheap option" stuff as we're clearly prepared to pay compensation or we wouldn't be interviewing DMc at all.

Let's hope the best candidate is chosen........

It appears highly likely to be McInnes but if for any reason (like he interviews better) it turns out to be Robins, I hope he's given the same chance and support by the supporters.

I don't accept this "cheap option" stuff as we're clearly prepared to pay compensation or we wouldn't be interviewing DMc at all.

Let's hope the best candidate is chosen........

........................and lets us pray it is not our boy you take and ruin.

On BBC radio P'boro' Darren Fergusson statd if City beat Posh, than Steve W would fancy his chances of becoming next Manager!

Thankfully then He does not fancy his chances.

I am sure he works hard and all that but he has a certain lack of charisma that Millen had; on reflection, can you envisage those two on the training pitch and in the changing room? Good at what they do in terms of method, we assume or how else do you get appointed, but just not inspiring in virtually any shape or form.

Whoever gets the job, I just pray its not another "yes" man. We need someone who will shake up these money grabbing, mercenary, prima donnas. Show them the door if necessary.....

The club is weak right from the top and it needs sorting. Never mind about cant afford a new backroom staff, they'll know about it if we go down, playing in a 30,000 stadium with 9,000 inside..... :handbags:

Well said and totally agree.

Whoever gets the job, I just pray its not another "yes" man. We need someone who will shake up these money grabbing, mercenary, prima donnas. Show them the door if necessary.....

The club is weak right from the top and it needs sorting. Never mind about cant afford a new backroom staff, they'll know about it if we go down, playing in a 30,000 stadium with 9,000 inside.....

Well said and totally agree.

The club is weak right from the top and it needs sorting. Never mind about cant afford a new backroom staff, they'll know about it if we go down, playing in a 30,000 stadium with 9,000 inside.....

I say yes to this and to whatever Mister Chairman, Mr Owner and Mr Owner's son, etc. decide on. Only by pulling together in this way can we get away from this yes man mentality.