IGNORED

Lets Face It

leadman

we are total shite, the worst team in this division by a country mile and going down.

Read the Gerry Gow thread, this squad is a disgrace and have been for 3/4 years, they could'nt give a **** as long as they get paid, they are responsible for 2 managers losing their jobs and another to bail out once he realised what a gutless, spineless, money grabbing hoard of toe rags he had taken over.

Ridiculous.

We are about to appoint a new manager and we are only 2 points from being outside the relegation zone.

I know we look rubbish but lets wait until we've played 20 odd games before jumping the gun.

last season i allways seen the way out was coming, but this season our only hope is we can stay intouch until january and lansdown puts his hand in his pocket.

Well I am either hopefull or stupid as I still believe the new manager can shake up our shower of shite and steer us to a middle to lower half finish. We are only a few points from safety yet and there areany games to go. COYR!

I actually agree, but this current squad should hang their heads in total shame, sorry they have no shame.

As I've said before, the only thing that'll save us is the board showing some ambition. If we get an unproven manager then I think I'll just accept Npower League One as our league because this club is destined to never reach higher than mid-table Championship team status in my lifetime under this board.

I'll support the team and the new manager regardless of who he is but my expectations will not rise until I have a good reason. I love this club and I love football but this club is now going backwards and it's hard to enjoy being s***!

Even Mr Motivator Harry (no sir it wasn't me) Redknapp would have trouble with our bunch of prima donnas.......

Have we got a Mental Coach, if so he needs kicking out ASAP as he isn't doing his job properly......same goes for the players themselves.

I hope our new manager boots the majority out as they have no professional pride whatsoever and are just parasites draining our club dry without putting something back in.

BCAGFC

I'll support the team and the new manager regardless of who he is but my expectations will not rise until I have a good reason. I love this club and I love football but this club is now going backwards and it's hard to enjoy being s***!

Trouble is, I get the impression some "fans" (including some forum members) would rather watch City beat the likes of Exeter & Chesterfield than lose to Cardiff or West Ham etc. Also they actually enjoy FA Cup 1st round trips to quaint little grounds rather than have direct entry to the 3rd round. Then of course there's the chance of a trip to Wembley when the JP Trophy (or whatever it is this season) comes round.

Trouble is, I get the impression some "fans" (including some forum members) would rather watch City beat the likes of Exeter & Chesterfield than lose to Cardiff or West Ham etc. Also they actually enjoy FA Cup 1st round trips to quaint little grounds rather than have direct entry to the 3rd round. Then of course there's the chance of a trip to Wembley when the JP Trophy (or whatever it is this season) comes round.

I hear what you`re saying. problem is the way things are losing to the Cardiffs and WHU`s is possibly as good as its gonna get for this season. We`re in a rut and those are damned hard to get out of. Yes we`ve done it before but there`s only so many bullets you can dodge before you get hit. Meanwhile, attendances continue to slump and the whole feeling around the club just goes from bad to worse. We just hope to God the board make the right choice and whoever gets the job manages to get us out of the mire...once again. Next summer is a great opportunity to rebuild, question is what will we be rebuilding for ?

PDG

We are shit and are deservedly bottom of the league, dress it up how you will we are there for a reason we it ability, manager or mental strength etc etc

Absolutely only Exeter and the 2 teams heading for the conference have a worse goal difference than us, just think a lot of people wanted Tisdale and they are bottom of the 1st. Hold on though he has no championship experience, bugger.

why arent you lot at the game?

1) I have my kids today (1 & 3 y/o, both girls)

2) I live in Cardiff, I'm not travelling so far for another crap day of football

3) We're playing like dogs***

4) We don't have a manager

5) The tickets are a waste of money ATM

6) Until the board show me some ambition then I don't see why I should show them any money.

7) I don't want next to people who call me fickle because I'm not happy at propping up the rest of the league

8) None of our players want to be there, why would I?

etc

Now give me a good reason to go other than to burn off some cash on something that will leave me disheartened, the club needs money or that I'm supposed to support my club (even when they are going down the sh***er

I thought we played quite well today, just got unlucky ..............

I'm with you on that one, looked a lot better and created a lot of chances, better finishing and we could have easily scored 4 or 5. Some people just see the result and say we were shite, definite improvement in my eyes, gives the new manager something to work on I would hope.

we are total shite, the worst team in this division by a country mile and going down.

It dont seems good. Bottom of the table. But it is still many games to play. As long as we produce chanses the hope is living. Hopefully next game we can get the first goal and the confidence back in the team. I think its to early to see us as an leaugeone team. At the moment its hard to be City supporter. But I really hope we can come on the right track again. Maynard and Pitman have to find the goal again. Good players but once again they have to score. Otherwise we are in deep trouble. Maybe the new manager can put good vibes in the team. Im really hoping that we can avoid relegation. Its not funny to go from Sweden and watch leauge one next season. 35 games to go so still no panic. But bottom on the table never feels good.

Archived