IGNORED

No Announcement Today

Bar BS3

I see your point, I had a little chuckle as it relieved the tension somewhat.

Most exciting time in ages, until the relegation battle.

I've had enough of exciting times now, just want to get a manager in place and get on with things now. I've almost forgotten we have a match tonight.

People must be getting a bit stir crazy as it seems the press conference is to announce a sex change for me! :o:laugh:

So let's get this straight the Sone Roses are reforming with Derek McInnes as lead singer and RedM on the drums. John Squire insisted that RedM have a sex change to keep the image of the band?

Don't go there, the Evil Post will run that tomorrow!

Sorry guys, reported on Radio Scotland that there will be no announcement until Thursday. Poor show from the point of view of Saints and Bristol City fans alike. This is more likely to have came from the board of Bristol City than ourselves so for your sake, I'd hate to think someone like Portsmouth may nip in while they dither.

Ties in with what I put in the OP. This says to me that it IS McInnes and that we are just sorting out the contract (rather than dithering)

Both clubs would/should have an agreement to hold off any announcement until things ae signed and sealed.

If BOTH clubs are keeping quiet until Wednesday/Thursday then I would be amazed if it was not McInnes' job.

I've had enough of exciting times now, just want to get a manager in place and get on with things now. I've almost forgotten we have a match tonight.

People must be getting a bit stir crazy as it seems the press conference is to announce a sex change for me! :o:laugh:

Maybe I should've kept quiet about that M, sorry :innocent06:

Good luck with it all though

if it is McInnes and it looks likely it is,lets hope he dont get homesick and **** off back to scotland by christmas and leave us in the shit......................

your just paranoid after copout..

Although I don't blame you! I will always have that feeling at the back of my mind whenever we appoint a manager

This would suggest why betting on McInnes has been suspended.

Could just as easily be to say that he is staying put after talks with us. Hopefully it is to announce his resignation! :fingerscrossed:

Skybet is not an exchange as far as I know, so it only profits from laying bets.

As such, it wouldn't be much of a business if it suspended betting on knowledge McInnes was staying put, as that would be akin to refusing free money from punters backing something that won't happen.

your just paranoid after copout..

Although I don't blame you! I will always have that feeling at the back of my mind whenever we appoint a manager

Well if he can stomach years in brum, he must be made of stronger stuff than coppell.

Skybet is not an exchange as far as I know, so it only profits from laying bets.

As such, it wouldn't be much of a business if it suspended betting on knowledge McInnes was staying put, as that would be akin to refusing free money from punters backing something that won't happen.

Maybe a £2million bet placed by a Mr C Sexstone, to generate some transfer funds, caused them to close the betting on him?! :dunno:

This would suggest why betting on McInnes has been suspended.

Could just as easily be to say that he is staying put after talks with us. Hopefully it is to announce his resignation! :fingerscrossed:

Unless there's going to be another announcement from BCFC at the same time this sounds to me like McIinnes is staying at St J.

Archived