IGNORED

Wigley What A ****

Mr Gow

Tonights your last match,and you still serve us up with 541 hoping for a point :fastasleep:

Now **** off

Its been the one up front this season that has doomed his former gaffer, clearly Mr Wiggley had a major input into this debacle. Shut the door on your way out Steve!!!!!! How he belives that Millen and he could turn this round is beyound me and most sane people I would think.

Get a grip.

of Wigley's teflon neck?

Clear as day when that formation was posted we had lost.

All the possession in the world, but if you are playing an out of form striker in a position where he is completely isolated what do you expect.

Time for you to get a new spectacle prescription Jordan. If you cannot create, or score, why go 451? in hope of a 0-0 well we haven't kept many clean sheets this season, so that is unlikely.

Which striker has been scoring recently? on the bench.

You need to get a grip on the reality this team is in. Not blindly being all happy about all things Bristol city and telling other to get a grip.

city.gifAs with a lot of away games this season we set up to get a clean sheet and when a goal goes in our game plan got up in smoke,the best form of defence is attack so why when they score we go to 4-4-2 to get a goal back but did we not need a goal from the first kick of the game not just when 1-0 down ?

Lets hope the new manager is offensive not defensive and gives us something to shout about.

So what happens WHEN McInnes plays 451 which he has proven to have used, and we lose? Are we all guna slate him too?? ffs, this forum is a joke. We dont hav a solid midfield for 442 so it has to b 451 away to attempt to stifle n steal a goal. 442 wouldve meant the next away hammering.

I've been saying that all along, but Millen got the blame. Now he's gone fans are agreeing with that fact.

It's because them two clowns have played players out of position and dropped players, playing nicky up front on his own, when he likes a target man to feed off..I wonder why the players has lost their confidence..smh

So what happens WHEN McInnes plays 451 which he has proven to have used, and we lose? Are we all guna slate him too?? ffs, this forum is a joke. We dont hav a solid midfield for 442 so it has to b 451 away to attempt to stifle n steal a goal. 442 wouldve meant the next away hammering.

TOTALLY WRONG we do have the players if played correctly

We havnt had a 442 formation for years!! We get torn apart with only 2 centre midfielders!! I prefer 442 but not with this lot. Lee Johnson, sorry i mean neil kilkenny cant and wont tackle leaving elliott or whoever to play 2 mens game. We need 3 centre mids just to look even slitely solid.

Archived