IGNORED

Second Chances?

Loderingo

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They say that all managers start with a clean slate. Who will get a 2nd chance against Brum?

those who show they want to play for the club and are committed to getting us out of this mess they've got us into.

all I've read about McInnes is that he wont tolerate a lack of commitment which is just what we need. if we back him to do that and dont start feeling sory for the players and calling the manager a bully for daring to ask them to give their all for the shirt then we will be fine.

who that is I dont know but we will find out very soon

those who show they want to play for the club and are committed to getting us out of this mess they've got us into.

all I've read about McInnes is that he wont tolerate a lack of commitment which is just what we need. if we back him to do that and dont start feeling sory for the players and calling the manager a bully for daring to ask them to give their all for the shirt then we will be fine.

who that is I dont know but we will find out very soon

Yep, agreed. Mcinnes won't be picking on reputation, he'll choose the players who show the most effort in training and who he thinks will be up for the fight

I dont think we will see that big a change on Sunday. I would have thought if Wiggers stays he will discuss with him and pick similar to the last couple of games, give him a few weeks though and I think the team will change a fair bit.

I dont think we will see that big a change on Sunday. I would have thought if Wiggers stays he will discuss with him and pick similar to the last couple of games, give him a few weeks though and I think the team will change a fair bit.

But hopefully not eh.

Exactly.

McInnes won't know much about the City squad and will rely on Wigley to advise him at least for the first game. Once McInnes sees the players training a few times he'll start to form his own opinions.

I think Stewart may keep his place if Fonts can't show he's a commanding centre back or Nytanga/ fonts to play alongside stewart. Cisse may well feature but it depends if we go 4-4-2 if you have to choose between cisse/kilkenny/elliot and possibly Skuse but I wouldn't be suprised if he plays RB from now onwards.

One player not in the poll who I think may suit Mcinne's reputation of only playing players who play for the shirt is clarkson I think he had a decent patch last season.

p.s surely Bolaise needs a first chance first to get a second chance :whistle:

I think Stewart may keep his place if Fonts can't show he's a commanding centre back or Nytanga/ fonts to play alongside stewart. Cisse may well feature but it depends if we go 4-4-2 if you have to choose between cisse/kilkenny/elliot and possibly Skuse but I wouldn't be suprised if he plays RB from now onwards.

One player not in the poll who I think may suit Mcinne's reputation of only playing players who play for the shirt is clarkson I think he had a decent patch last season.

p.s surely Bolaise needs a first chance first to get a second chance :whistle:

All the players will be be either worried or optimistic about the arrival of the new manager. The current first teamers, who lets face it have led City to the bottom of the league will be fretting over their starting places and the 'fringe' players ( including Clarkson) will feel they have a fresh chance to impress the new guy and force themselves in to the starting frame. All good news from a fans perspective.

Archived