IGNORED

It's Back

Pete1975Legend

It's not about praise, it's about giving him a warm welcome and being positive. We've been through a shit time and now's the time to start showing the players and our new manager some support. Of course it's not going to be easy but we need to play our part - not sit silently in judgement until he's proven his worth.

Exactly my feeling.

The feel good factor is back. I haven't felt so positive since GJ reign, but now I am hopeful that we can move forward again :fingerscrossed:

Based on what?

All that's happened is that a new management team with lots of potential has arrived after three season's of disappointment at City. They sound good in interviews but rhetoric means nothing. Most of us have seen plenty of managers come and go.

I'll start to appreciate the 'feel good factor' if/when City have strung a run of results together and move out of the drop zone.

The last 3 years have generally been terrible, the last 18months of Johnson was applaling, there was wimpers of a turn around when Millen took over as caretaker, then when Coppell came but that turned to disaster, Just when you thougth things were looking positive under Millen they then suddenly nose-dived.

Was very positive at start of season, but proved to be a false dawn.

Now this is the biggest clean sweep we have had since GJ came in, that started poorly.

Likewise I think it's not going to change overnight with McInnes in charge however long term I think the future is brighter than it's been than for a good few years

the more i hear i hear about mc i the more i like not expecting an overnight sensation but as long as we have pasion back at AG

Hopefully he'll give us a lift and we'll have a honeymoon period.....

It will be tough when the honeymoon period is over tho

Archived