IGNORED

City v Birmingham Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Same old. We pass the ball around in our own half, as soon as we cross the halfway line we get a nosebleed and launch it forward. Only Albert looks capable of running with the ball and taking players on. James almost made an inexcusable error coming out for a ball he had no right to.

Skuse has battled, Maynard skied one early when through, and Stead should have scored, but couldn't hit the target from 6 yards. Nyatanga looks completely out of his depth. Scrappy would be a kind way to put it

How anyone can say DMC shouldnt be playing players here or there just amazes me, hes been at the club for 3 days for gods sake? It will take him WEEKS to find his starting 11 so there will be some experiments, cagey displays and results that wont come instantly.

Get real people

Millen had 18 mongths and didn't know his best team so DM will need a week at least!

How anyone can say DMC shouldnt be playing players here or there just amazes me, hes been at the club for 3 days for gods sake? It will take him WEEKS to find his starting 11 so there will be some experiments, cagey displays and results that wont come instantly.

Get real people

Was just saying that myself. He will sort it out I am sure. Let's get behind the team. COYRs

Get real people

completley agree, did anyone else hear the comment made on the radio - some guy phoned in and said we have appointed the wrong man, shouldve been robins - what a **** !

It will take a while to sort but Del will come good

Archived