IGNORED

Bristol Fans Derby

CiderSomerset

Thanks for the response from those who want to take part in this years fans derby, we have a pretty big squad, but I expect there will be a few who find they cant make it...

The squad players are listed below (forum users only - I have a few others who want to play who dont use this forum, so wont list them...)

BristolCityFC1

Tetbury Massive

Syntaxthered

Libertine1

Elfmud

Lewis Hancock

Pete Hinton

Dannycidered03

CSWhitlock

cityboy99

I-am-Red

Andrew V1

johnny casio

TP90

DorsetRed

OddballJim

RC1984

Dan of the Dolman

Cidersomerset (Captain)

Badger (Manager)

If I have missed anyone then please let me know ASAP.

We are looking to have a training session on Friday 4th November (probably 6pm ish for an hour). Venue is yet to be confirmed as I am awaiting replies. If anyone knows of a place we could use (for free if possible) then please let me know. Please bear in mind it will be dark so we need somewhere with floodlights or somewhere indoors. I appreciate that some of the people playing may not be able to make it, but it will be worth while attending... whistle.gifMy wonderful wife has arranged for a special guest to assist us training (top secret at the moment so no names mentioned....)

As for the match itself, it is on Sunday 6th November, 2.30pm kick off. The game is being played at Yate Town FC. I believe Badger has arranged for kit, so all you need to bring is yourself, boots and shin pads (and gloves for keepers...).

Everyone who plays needs to raise some money through sponsorship, I know the "other lot" are keen to raise more than us, so please get as much as you can!!!

We also need raffle prizes, so if anyone not involved would like to donate a prize then please let us know!

Everyone is welcome to come and support us and help raise money, there is no admission fee, just a donation at the gate etc. praying%20smiley.gif

If you need to know anything else, please ask!

Many thanks

Simon

farmer.gif

Hi Fellas

Just to let you know I have a decent raffle prize to donate

A signed Brett Pitman city shirt

Hopefully that will raise a few bob, shall I just bring it along on the day or do you want to take charge of all the prizes ahead of time?

P.s is there a sponsorship form I can download to post about my office?

Cheers

missed me out :facepalm: but seems like theres alot of players so its ok i dont mind missing out :D

I have had issues with my laptop mate, so may have missed you out by mistake.. Sorry!! However, you are in if you want to be!!!

What happened to the donations? I pledged some money but haven't seen anything where I can actually give you guys it...

The BCCT website hasnt got a donation button yet, they just state send in a cheque... I will speak to Tim to see if we can do it by paypal Jordan...

I'm out guys :-( going away for a family birthday. Not happy!!!

Sorry to hear that mate! Have fun.... tumbleweed.gif

hi guys,

i'll be able to get some good raffle prizes, i'm just waiting to hear back from different people. i also may be able to sort the friends life ground at cribbs causeway for training, i will find out tomorrow and get back to you.

looking forward to it now!

TP90

hi guys,

i'll be able to get some good raffle prizes, i'm just waiting to hear back from different people. i also may be able to sort the friends life ground at cribbs causeway for training, i will find out tomorrow and get back to you.

looking forward to it now!

TP90

If you could that would be great! Let me know either way, I am still waiting for a reply from the David Lloyd Centre...

• SC&T Board Members

Am sure people could donate via OTIB, mark the donations for the fans derby, and pay it into the Supporters Trust account, and we give you a cheque back?

Will send Blagdon red this week to answer the question.

PayPal donations for the Fans Derby can be made here. The Club & Trust will forward all donations received to the derby organisers.

Thanks for doing that BR. We have been having problems setting up a Just Giving link on the Community Trust website as we still have to complete certain formalities with HMRC, and they are taking an age. But this gives everyone an easy way of making donations. It's much appreciated.

Thanks for doing that BR. We have been having problems setting up a Just Giving link on the Community Trust website as we still have to complete certain formalities with HMRC, and they are taking an age. But this gives everyone an easy way of making donations. It's much appreciated.

David, do you know what kit we're getting? Is it the Yellow away or the home? Only so I can ask some people to bing their own shirts if we haven't got enough

I have sent an email to everyone who has said they want to play - if you havent received it then please pm me your email address....

We need to raise as much money as possible guys, please beg to everyone you know! innocent06.gif

Badger - for info mate I have spoken to Vicky at the trust, she is going to help find a training venue, and send through some info I can use on the radio tomorrow....

I have sent an email to everyone who has said they want to play - if you havent received it then please pm me your email address....

We need to raise as much money as possible guys, please beg to everyone you know! innocent06.gif

Badger - for info mate I have spoken to Vicky at the trust, she is going to help find a training venue, and send through some info I can use on the radio tomorrow....

Brillant, I've spoken to Kirty Pugh at Rovers and she's also sending me more info on the Rover Community Trust. Gave her some good banter. I'll pass the Gas Trust to Karl for in Radio interview.

David - Thank you for all your help

Archived