IGNORED

Bristol Fans Derby

CiderSomerset

Hi Simon,

The venue at Cribbs Causeway is available for Friday, £28 for half court £44for a full court. I can book if need be but it means everyone will have tochuck a few quid in to pay for the court. The facilities are top notch and it'sthe 3g pitch so it means you can wear boots (plastic studs). There will beshowers and a bar afterwards if need be to.

I've also got some raffle prizes; I'll let you know what they are at training.

Regards

TP90

Sounds good as long as the majority of the squad turn up... Can I get back to you tomorrow??

I can't see a problem if everyone chucks in a few quid. Thank you so much, I'll have to clear it with Simon first

Tim

Got your text mate, but no credit so cant reply... I am phoning the DL Centre tomorrow morning, TP90's offer is very good and much appreciated, but if we can get a venue for free it may be better and encourage more to turn up... fingerscrossed.gif

Hi Simon Ive emailed you my number with regards to a possible raffle prize but need to sort some finer details before I can confirm it. Also in previous emails I don't think I gave you my forum name!

And whilst we are on the subject do you have a referee sorted as one of my good friends is a quailyfied ref!

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Simon Ive emailed you my number with regards to a possible raffle prize but need to sort some finer details before I can confirm it. Also in previous emails I don't think I gave you my forum name!

And whilst we are on the subject do you have a referee sorted as one of my good friends is a quailyfied ref!

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne, just replied to your email mate....

Tim has got ref and linesmen sorted, but if anything changes we will let you know, thanks for the offer!

Simon

Hi Simon,

The venue at Cribbs Causeway is available for Friday, £28 for half court £44for a full court. I can book if need be but it means everyone will have tochuck a few quid in to pay for the court. The facilities are top notch and it'sthe 3g pitch so it means you can wear boots (plastic studs). There will beshowers and a bar afterwards if need be to.

I've also got some raffle prizes; I'll let you know what they are at training.

Regards

TP90

TP, can you book this for us please bud? I have had someone offer to pay for it for us... Sponsorship kind of thing..

Could you let me know the full address so I can let everyone know?

Cheers

p.s - have also sent you a message on facebook...

TP, can you book this for us please bud? I have had someone offer to pay for it for us... Sponsorship kind of thing..

Cheers

Awesome, well done team

Cheers

All booked for this Friday. I have booked the whole court as half would have been a little cramped. We will be required to pay the £44 on the night. The bar will be open afterwards. I will bring some footballs and try to sort out some bibs. People can wear astro turf boots if they want.

The address is Friends Life Sports Ground, Station Road, Henbury, Bristol, BS10 7TB (next to Clifton Rugby Club)

cheers

All booked for this Friday. I have booked the whole court as half would have been a little cramped. We will be required to pay the £44 on the night. The bar will be open afterwards. I will bring some footballs and try to sort out some bibs. People can wear astro turf boots if they want.

The address is Friends Life Sports Ground, Station Road, Henbury, Bristol, BS10 7TB (next to Clifton Rugby Club)

cheers

What time is it booked for mate? I'm traveling up from Bournemouth with a few other players.

I've got my managers Bristol City tie all ready :dancing6:

cheers

Brilliant! Thanks for you help for this mate!!

Hi Guys.

Would it be possible to come to the training night on friday at all??

Come along mate, no probs....

Badger, whats the email address you set up??? I am trying to get us mention on Soccer AM...

Well done for all the effort going into this. We need more of this sort of thing amongst football fans.

Unfortunately I can't be there Sunday but I have just made a donation via Paypal.

Come on the rest of you (who won't be there to drop a few quid into the buckets) make a donation, however small. Doing it via Paypal is so easy, even if you don't have a Paypal account. There is a link to this from Blagdon Red in this thread. Dolly has put one up in pinned threads as well.

If for no other reason than we fans should be supporting that fund which is in the name of that lady who died tragically young (23 years old I think) from cancer which one of the Rovers guys mentioned (very eloquently) in the RB broadcast on Saturday.

I can't remember her name but I think the Rovers man said there is a website in the name of this fund. Worth putting up a link to that on this thread - if someone knows it.

Archived