IGNORED

Bristol Fans Derby

CiderSomerset

Hello mate, can we advertise this as a prize? Or are you still working on it?

Doesnt look like its happening spoke to my mate who works for the company and they are reluctant to give them out!!! :( however he did give me some contacts to try instead which I have emailed across to Simon.

Doesnt look like its happening spoke to my mate who works for the company and they are reluctant to give them out!!! :( however he did give me some contacts to try instead which I have emailed across to Simon.

Not a problem mate, thanks for your help anyway, its really good of you.

hey badger, well done to you and everyone who is involved in this event. I would like to ask is anyone going around with charity buckets this saturday, around ashton gate and nearby pubs? you come around the robins i wouldnt mind putting a tenner in. Ask dolly to around the east end with a bucket :D . if not i will put some money in paypal.

good luck to you all

hey badger, well done to you and everyone who is involved in this event. I would like to ask is anyone going around with charity buckets this saturday, around ashton gate and nearby pubs? you come around the robins i wouldnt mind putting a tenner in. Ask dolly to around the east end with a bucket :D . if not i will put some money in paypal.

good luck to you all

I'm trying to get the Robins and BS3 to put some buckets out on the bar, but I can't get hold of anyone. We can't do anything inside the ground I'm affraid. Thank you for the £10 though thats awesome of you

:winner_third_h4h:

If anyone has any contact details for BS3 and the Robins that would be great

Guys, could those who have said they are available for Sunday (names below) please confirm either on here or by emailing me, that they are still ok for Sunday?? I have had one or two drop out and just want to make sure we have enough players... If you could also let me know whether you are attending training tomorrow night or not I would appreciate it (if you havent done so already...)

Cheers

BristolCityFC1

Tetbury Massive

Syntaxthered

Libertine1

Elfmud

Lewis Hancock

Dannycidered03

City in Swindon

CSWhitlock

cityboy99

I-am-Red

Andrew V1

johnny casio

TP90

DorsetRed

OddballJim

RC1984

Dan of the Dolman

Cidersomerset (Captain)

Badger (Manager)

Can definetley make Sunday but I'm struggling to get outof work early enough on Friday to make it to training. (currently scheduled till 6 in the centre) Will try!

Work has to come first mate, if you can make it tonight, then brilliant!

I think as I arranged training it would be rude not to turn up!! And of course I'll be there for Sunday. Looking forward to it now!!

haha, see you tonight!

Im still there! My company is sponsoring training! :-) can't wait to meet everyone at training tommorow!

Thanks again for tonight mate, see you later!

p.s - Our coach has the kit, things are looking good and everything is going to plan!!!

Here's to a good weekend and a couple of City wins!

Heading up from Bournemouth at 3 with Chris (squad member). I've got my suit pressed and ready for the touchline and my City managers tie at the ready

:city:

Sunday is going to be great with some awesome banter and amazing prizes to win.... I'm hoping it doesn't rain :rain:

Archived