IGNORED

Serving Military Bcfc Fans?

Dolman Block B

Absolutely! my grandad fought in the cold wars of WW2. I respect all of you :englandsmile4wf: and can't wait to see you all down the gate very soon, stay safe. :city:

Closing in on his twenties my grandad deserted from the German troups in Estonia "going home" but ending up with the Russians & eventually surviving the Gulag camps in Sibiria. Kept his snuskburk, the can from which ate, high on the wall in the basement floor til the day he died.

Hi all,

Just thought I would give a quick message to give credit where credit is due, since this thread city have released tickets for multiple Tuesday night championship games to 'www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk'. It is nice to see that the fans do matter to the club!

I would also like to thank Dolly who forwarded my season ticket complaint to the City. This has resulted in the Ticket Office manager contacting me with an apology for what happened and have offered me a ticket for the Forest match next month.

Nice to see things looking up both on and off the pitch.

COYR!!

15 Squadron based at Honington at that time, just moved in last few weeks to another still at Honington.

I think my brothers Sqn (504 Sqn RAuxAF) along with, 34 Sqn &2 FP wing releived your boys wing. He must be due a stint at KAF or Bastion. Respect to him, I worked with rocks over the years professionals to the core...even with the worst of 'guins! trell him to keep safe.

Closing in on his twenties my grandad deserted from the German troups in Estonia "going home" but ending up with the Russians & eventually surviving the Gulag camps in Sibiria. Kept his snuskburk, the can from which ate, high on the wall in the basement floor til the day he died.

Your granddad was lucky not to meet his end in Tobolsk, Kolyma and other hellholes inside the Artic Circle. Was he German, or Estonian?

Hi all,

Just thought I would give a quick message to give credit where credit is due, since this thread city have released tickets for multiple Tuesday night championship games to 'www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk'. It is nice to see that the fans do matter to the club!

I would also like to thank Dolly who forwarded my season ticket complaint to the City. This has resulted in the Ticket Office manager contacting me with an apology for what happened and have offered me a ticket for the Forest match next month.

Nice to see things looking up both on and off the pitch.

COYR!!

Hurrah, glad you got an apology and some recompense. Well done the club :)

Archived