IGNORED

The Nutter On A Bike

In an attempt to distract myself from Sunday's game, I thought I'd start a thread off for all of us to express our astonishment and respect for what Jer has done this season.

With one game left, this is what he has achieved :

- He has cycled to 56 games

- He has ridden 8519 miles

- He has suffered 11 punctures

- He has spent one night under the stars without sleep en route to Barnsley

My opinion is that Jer is a legend, a hero and an outright nutter.

What do you think?

If this gets lots of replies I'll tell Jer to log on and have a look. If it doesn't I'll never mention it to him!

And of course, you can still sponsor him : Jer's sponsor information

Fair play to him.

As well as raising money for charity he has also attracted a lot of publicity for the club. It would be nice if they could recognise his achievment in some way (has anything been proposed?).

A complimentary season ticket would be nice.

8,500 miles and raised over £5,000. Great effort by Jer, but less than £1/mile from us. As for appreciation; it's not too late is it to arrange ffor him to cycle a lap of honour before kick off on Sunday!

The man is a complete star, and I can do no better than repeat the ode penned by Baldrick in his honour.

Oh Jer, oh Jer, oh Jer.

To you I raise a glass.

You've biked from here to there -

It's a shame about your ar$e

I must admit, hand on heart, when he first announced he was going to ride to every game I thought there is no way anyone would do that. Fair play to him he has done it and made us proud.

His diary has been a fantastic read, I felt at times I was there with him, and it hurt! He is a absolute nutter, but a brilliant one. Life will be a bit strange for him now if he can stop himself taking to the saddle again.

I hope he is rewarded by huge donations and of course seeing City promoted! :sub:

It's such an honour to support the same club as a nutter on a bike who cycles to every away match. Hope he gets to Cardiff okay, must be the shortest journey of the season.

Well done :)

I think you'll find it wasn't just every AWAY game but EVERY game of the season.

Including LDV, League Cup and FA Cup games.

Guest smarty

Well done Jer, good to see you've gone back to work. It's not back at Anix is it?

If you go down the Coopers next season I buy you a beer.

Cheers

Smarty. :me?:

Archived