IGNORED

Skuuuuuse

Steve Watts

Could face some compitition from our hatrick scoring rb from yesterday tho gaffer!!!!

Josh Fitton? Yeah he did really well.. sign him on.

Cole liked our very own Steve Coates, he seemed to rate him highly. Keep your phone on Steve you might be getting a call :winner_third_h4h:

Josh Fitton? Yeah he did really well.. sign him on.

Cole liked our very own Steve Coates, he seemed to rate him highly. Keep your phone on Steve you might be getting a call :winner_third_h4h:

You seen the thred by saint j fans about stag and looking for game v fans maybe you could don your tie again.

A good tackler, reads the game well and I will never stop being surprised by how quick he is! No reason why he can't establish himself as a right back and make the position his own. And, smililarly to Brad, his character will mean that he see's this as an opportunity to make himself an ever pick rather than having a strop that he won't play in his preferred position.

I not so sure what his position is. No doubt he has a good engine, but he needs a fair bit of fine tuning to be our right back on a permanent basis. However, he does appear to be our best option at the moment and he certainly played well on Saturday.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the coming months and if DMc feels comfortable with him. Signs look good for him so far though.

This is the first time I can remember him having a proper run of games at Right Back.

He has all the attributes to nail down the position IMO. Good pace, strong in the tackle, decent passer of the ball. His positional awareness will improve every game. We have been lacking at right back since Bradley Orr left, I think we have finally found our man. Ironic that Orr started out in Central Midfield aswell.

He can do a job in the middle but I just feel the game passes him by a bit to much, he struggles to stamp down any authority.

Definately one of the positives to come out of the season so far.

Said it month or so back and got hammered, but he's been one of our best players this season so far.

Don't get me wrong he's done well recently, but he hasn't been one of our best players this season IMO. Though he hasn't been anywhere near the worse either

I think Cole Skuse is on track to become the sort of player that Brian Tinnion was for us, namely talented, energetic, reliable and totally committed to the club.

I have to admit that I was not always his greatest fan when he was playing in midfield, but as others have said on this thread, it could be that he has has found his best position as a very fit RB who can keep up with opposition left siders, win the ball (more often than not) then take it forward and feed our right midfielders.

Mcinnes has obviously spotted this.

One final thought on Skuse.

How strange must it be for opposition fans at AG to hear SKUUUUUSE from the crowd just after he has done something well.

Sounds like a boo as you know.

I reckon this is a secret weapon for BCFC. Fool the opposition into thinking that the fans are booing our best players.

Skuse himself is well aware of the truth.

How strange must it be for opposition fans at AG to hear SKUUUUUSE from the crowd just after he has done something well.

Sounds like a boo as you know.

I reckon this is a secret weapon for BCFC. Fool the opposition into thinking that the fans are booing our best players.

Skuse himself is well aware of the truth.

He must also know that the fans ( most of them anyway ) rate him. Players don't get much reaction from the faithful if they are average/crap.

He must also know that the fans ( most of them anyway ) rate him. Players don't get much reaction from the faithful if they are average/crap.

Well thats not stictly true is it.

I can remember many singing Lee Johnson name in the East End and he was/is truely average/crap.

BTW Im not suggesting Cole is of similar ability to LJ just showing you that having your name called out is not a true reflection on the ability of the player.

Archived