IGNORED

The Punishment For Being Found A Racist

screech

Anybody know what the punishment is for being a racist on and off the field.

I'm gessing the racist on the field of play will only be a racist for a few weeks with a few weeks fine added and a racist on the terraces will be a racist for life.

Hope in acouple of years we dont have racism on the pitch. White, black, yellow in my concern it doesnt matter. When the City dress is on I dont care whats the colour of the player. Its Bristol City. Red and White. For me the colur of the skin doesnt matter.

:disapointed2se: "Yellow"?

;)

Lots of chinese people in this world. I have been there once and in China there is so many people compare to Sweden a diffirent world. Think its only astion of time when they rule the world. They have such money so they can go to a shopping tour in Europe. A couple a weekks ago they bought Saab. A swedish motorcompay. They are not good in football but maybe in 20 years the y wiil be a good footballteam. When wiil be the first Chinese player in City shirt?

This Racism issue is totally get too much airtime imho.

Football fans think nothing of singing 'You fat bastard, you fat bastard' at someone. And i'm sure footballers take the piss out of one another regarding 'individualism's.

The fat bloke gets his feeling hurt just as much as the person getting racist abuse. Even descrimination in the workplace, society etc.

No offence to the OP, but his signiture imho, is very funny, but to many fat people or Anorexics, it would be deemed offensive.

Why is racism being picked on as the 'hot' topic? You hardly hear any racist remarks in this Country these days...

More likely to hear offensive remarks about Fat, ugly people etc.

Why do you think the media is picking on this subject? Is there something more deeper behind it?

Not wishing to be controversial...but if John Terry has made a Racist remark then he needs to be dealt with. But would there be so much fuss if he had called someone a 'Fat Ginger Bastard'? I doubt it.

Just trying to phathom out the reasoning behind it all.

Its not against the law to be a racist.

It's against the law to use racist abuse or to discriminate a person based on the colour of their skin.

But a person can hold racist view and opinions but he is not allowed to express them in public.

So in the eyes of the law its not against the law to be a racist . So in answer to you question there is no punishment for being a racist.

1321701371' post=1468539']

Its not against the law to be a racist.

It's against the law to use racist abuse or to discriminate a person based on the colour of their skin.

But a person can hold racist view and opinions but he is not allowed to express them in public.

So in the eyes of the law its not against the law to be a racist . So in answer to you question there is no punishment for being a racist.

But I thought we had the right to freedom of speech?

The point being if Suarez or Terry are found guilty of making racist comments to other players, do they get banned for a week, month, year, life.

Now if a supporter shouts something, does he get the same treatment, if not why not?

Absolutely - especially seeing as something shouted from the stands could be classed as general and unthreatening(however wrong it might be), whereas something said by one player, directly to the face of another should be classed as being far more directly offensive. Will it prove to be dealt with as such..? No, of course it will not. I Guarantee you that JT will not be facing a ban of years or even life.

Will be interesting to see if the next supporter convicted of racial abuse at a football match and banned for years/life, who can afford a half decent legal representation, chooses to challenge this and what the outcome might be....

The point being if Suarez or Terry are found guilty of making racist comments to other players, do they get banned for a week, month, year, life.

Now if a supporter shouts something, does he get the same treatment, if not why not?

Your sig pic could be very offensive towards people who have, and still are suffering from anorixa

Sufferers die each year, sufferers comit sucicde every year, the disease rips families to pieces.

Think its funny?

Obviously your sig pic is nowhere near damaging, as calling someone a fat ugly wog is it

Your sig pic could be very offensive towards people who have, and still are suffering from anorixa

Sufferers die each year, sufferers comit sucicde every year, the disease rips families to pieces.

Think its funny?

Obviously your sig pic is nowhere near damaging, as calling someone a fat ugly wog is it

I agree with your post, in some way i suspect most of us are guilty of some sort of descrimination be it colour,sex,of wieght etc etc I do not though think you needed to put the last few words in to your post though ( sailing a bit close to the wind their my friend )

Cheers

I agree with your post, in some way i suspect most of us are guilty of some sort of descrimination be it colour,sex,of wieght etc etc I do not though think you needed to put the last few words in to your post though ( sailing a bit close to the wind their my friend )

Cheers

I was just trying to make a point there :rolleyes:

In all fairness,in the last 24 hours on this forum i have witnessed a person being called a bellend,by a person who is very pc.

Plus other name calling, dick ***** **** tosser etc etc

In my book a insult is a insult regardless of race colour and creed

Think its funny?

Yes I do find the picture funny actually, that's why I chose it. It's not me before you ask, it's a random man taking the piss out of himself for being a fat bast..

Take your gripe up with the man if you ever find out who he is. There is always a victim of humour, and this man clearly sees himself as a figure of fun. Fair play to him. Your post is bizarre as it has gone completely away from the original point, if you want to take issue with my picture start another thread about people who have offensive signatures.

I was just trying to make a point there :rolleyes:

In all fairness,in the last 24 hours on this forum i have witnessed a person being called a bellend,by a person who is very pc.

Plus other name calling, dick ***** **** tosser etc etc

In my book a insult is a insult regardless of race colour and creed

Oh please dont get me wrong I think your spot on and infact when I first saw the OP's sig years ago I was in stitches at it, BUT As I say I take your point in that it could be offensive to an Anorexia suffer of family member etc.

But as Screech says its humour to me aswell so I guess there is a thin line

Cheers

Archived