IGNORED

Mcinnes Won't Be At Bcfc Very Long...

Kid in the Riot

...according to an un-named City player who spoke to Mark Clemmit after Saturday's game.

Clemitt has just said this on 5live, the player told him McInnes has been 'sensational' since at the club and won't be with City for very long.

Gotta be Jamo hasn't it?

if he has any real ambition he won't be with us long, lets hope his ambition and ability get us out of the sh1te so we can progress as a club.

It is clear we are a stepping stone, which is fair enough. Good luck to the bloke

Well I hope he is here long enough to become our greatest ever manager - that will do me fine.

I doubt it, if he got us promoted and then kept us there for 5 years (to be our best ever manager) I would be really surprised!

...according to an un-named City player who spoke to Mark Clemmit after Saturday's game.

Clemitt has just said this on 5live, the player told him McInnes has been 'sensational' since at the club and won't be with City for very long.

Gotta be Jamo hasn't it?

Why should he not be in City for a long time? DM does a good job and maybe can see that it is potential in the club and in the owner. Pl is the goal. Probably not this season, but next. If NM signs and Albert under contract why not?

well which ever player who came out with that comment can do one. obviously doesnt have the same ambitions as our club (PL) and i personally believe its disrespectful to the club. Mcinness will be with us for at least one more season after this and i cant see him getting a BIG club untill he gets us promotion which is good for everyone

Why should he not be in City for a long time? DM does a good job and maybe can see that it is potential in the club and in the owner. Pl is the goal. Probably not this season, but next. If NM signs and Albert under contract why not?

Ambition, if he does well with us, i am sure a bigger club with a bigger budget will come calling, it's the nature of football. if he is in football for the glory, I can not see a cat in hells chance that he will be with us that long if successful.

The bonus is, if he is successful, he will have done something good for us. :fingerscrossed:

Dissipointing to hear that one of the squad saying that...yes its liekly to be true as St Johnstone fans said as much before we signed Derek. He really is doing a remarkable job, no question and if he keeps on this course he will no doubt move on at some stage. But can't everyone at the club just keep a lid on it, or are we really that affraid that we just might be a little bit succesful.

Its in everyones interest that he continues to get the best out of the players, I'm sure ellements of the board will have to quickly reavaluate their estimations of this fanstastic manager and his asssitant (lets not forget Tony). But at the same lets all foucs on achieving something here first and there is no reason why this club can't achieve a great deal....just dont tell some of the players or the fans becuase they wont beleive you :disapointed2se:

Gotta be Jamo hasn't it?

Just what we need.

We will probably never know who said it but it's not very clever.

We are trying to bring the togetherness back and get Maynard to sign a new contract, this will hardly help if people think he is going to jump ship at the first decent opportunity.

If we get to the Prem and have a new stadium will that make us as big as West Brom - I guess that will be next step?

You would imagine so, and if Hodgson becomes next England manager..... After all they did enquire about him not long ago.

I really hope he stays for a decent amount of time, but from everything I hear he is a really ambitious manager. If he stays I think Lansdown will need to really splash the cash, which doesn't seem the way we are heading from all the sound bites we hear from the board. if we are to keep him, that will have to change..... but to what cost?

WTF I am getting so pissed off with this forum being ****in negative we get a decent player and the posts are all about who and when he is going we get a decent manager and its will not be here long!!!!! ,well hello why not? why cant Bristol City be an ambitious club? and keep the good players and managers why have we always got to be the supply of talent?:ranting: .pisses me off big time :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

WTF I am getting so pissed off with this forum being ****in negative we get a decent player and the posts are all about who and when he is going we get a decent manager and its will not be here long!!!!! ,well hello why not? why cant Bristol City be an ambitious club? and keep the good players and managers why have we always got to be the supply of talent?:ranting: .pisses me off big time :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Way of the world, we have been told we have to cut our spending, if that is the way the board is going fair enough, but don't be surprised when the big boys come knocking.

I have seen it so many times before,

the highs and lows of being a city fan I am afraid.

but lets enjoy Del Boy for all the time he is here. And pray it will be a relatively long time

Does anyone actually know what was said , word for word ??

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a throw away comment that was meant as a compliment to him , and was not meant to be disrespectful to the club. I'm sure the likes of Paul Tisdale has had similar things said of him in the past.

Does anyone actually know what was said , word for word ??

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a throw away comment that was meant as a compliment to him , and was not meant to be disrespectful to the club. I'm sure the likes of Paul Tisdale has had similar things said of him in the past.

Hopefully it was as above.

Couldn't agree more, I really hope this guy from Paisely becomes our Brian Clough or Bobby Robson who both took provincial clubs from the lower leagues to great things.

Gotta be Jamo hasn't it?

I think this can be read 2 ways, either the unknown player is stirring it a bit, which I doubt, or he's said this within a conversation something along the lines 'he's been sensational since being at the club and if he's successful he will be wanted by Premier League sides very soon'

I personally think that Clemitt is just 'sensationalising' a small conversation to actually trying to show he's some sort of journalist!

or am I just hoping! :fingerscrossed:

I agree.

Archived