IGNORED

Watford Fans View

Dolman Block B

Absolute 2nd half drivel..... Bristol City by far the superior team..... THEY PLAYED FOOTBALL ...... they could pass, they played along the ground, had ideas how to turn things around. We were pathetic - Dyche has no idea how to tactically change things.... what is the point og hoofing high balls into the box only for the tall Bristol City defenders to easily cut out each attempt. This was a reality check tonight .... Dickenson may have scored but as a defender he's easily exposed....

The writing is back on the wall .... and lets see where Bristol City end up - from them really entertaining football. From us pure dross

And not even at our best our best.

This from their local paper as well....

http://www.watfordob...e_with_a_point/

There's a few other nice comments on there about us

Last time I saw such a passing team at the Vic was last year when Swansea visited and look what happened to them!! Lets hoof out the hoof ball.

A draw against the most in-form in the division is respectable saddo! Just ask Southampton and West Ham!!

• Admin

to be fair, you are one of the best passing teams to come to the vic this season, since our last three games at home were pompey brighton and peterboro, you certainly looked a lot better than them. very impressed with the support for a tuesday night!

What's the craic with the fans that share the away end?

I'd have thought that they wanted to be in there to engage in "terrace banter" but we didn't hear a peep out of your fans, even when 2-0 up.

It's not like there's no seats in the rest of the ground.

Great to see finally Bristol City have the identity of a good passing side. Always been fairly direct in the past which us fans didn't take to.

We always ussed to be seen as a 'footballing side', but with a soft underbelly. Pullis, Osman and laterly GJ and KM had us playing hoof ball at times, but before then, in general, people saw as a side that tried to play football.

It's good to hear we are playing passing, entertaining football...and just goes to show...it will get you results, as Swansea proved last season.

What's the craic with the fans that share the away end?

I'd have thought that they wanted to be in there to engage in "terrace banter" but we didn't hear a peep out of your fans, even when 2-0 up.

It's not like there's no seats in the rest of the ground.

Its their family end i think, cardiff do the same putting away fans next to the family stand. It must cut down on policing and netting etc.

It was the same last year, they were not interested at all. I think their noisy fans use the stand opposite the away fans,

Sky Sports reporter Kevin Watson highlighted the different styles he was watching and seemed genuinley impressed by Citys passing game, even if it wasn't Citys best performance.

McInnes has got us organized and playing good football within weeks of his appointment, as well as getting promotion form results along the way, long may it continue.

I love the way, in interviews, he gives all praise and plaudits to the players and deflects any of the spotlight away from himself.

My man love for him grows by the day :wub: .

to be fair, you are one of the best passing teams to come to the vic this season, since our last three games at home were pompey brighton and peterboro, you certainly looked a lot better than them. very impressed with the support for a tuesday night!

Thanks are due to your club for providing £10 tickets. Goes to prove that in this Country there is the will for fans to attend matches, but football prices across the board are far too high.

i dont know what the crack is, some of us try and create an atmosphere, but you just get looked at. half of the stand is indeed the family enclosure, which makes the away support even louder.

Are you ever going to get the go ahead to demolish that shite old wooden stand and build a new one?

Awful, lets the stadium down bigtime

I think he's trying to say that the away end is 27 quid for the same game. Last night Watford paid 10, we paid 10.

I always thought that if you offered a deal for home supporters you had to do the same for visiting fans. Wasn't there something a couple of season ago QPR upped the prices for visiting fans but not their own and were forced to reduce them again? Maybe I dreamt it.

I always thought that if you offered a deal for home supporters you had to do the same for visiting fans. Wasn't there something a couple of season ago QPR upped the prices for visiting fans but not their own and were forced to reduce them again? Maybe I dreamt it.

Nope, well not at City anyway. Its £27 for Boro fans on saturday and they are seriously pissed about that!!!!

I thought away fans had to be charged the same as home fans - didn't we have that scenario a couple of seasons ago where we were being asked to pay more than the home fans (PNE I think), and they had to bring their prices down to match the home prices ?

Boro fans have a right to be pissed off if they're being aske to pay full price.

Yes it was Preston and we got 4 quid back... Link

I thought away fans had to be charged the same as home fans - didn't we have that scenario a couple of seasons ago where we were being asked to pay more than the home fans (PNE I think), and they had to bring their prices down to match the home prices ?

Boro fans have a right to be pissed off if they're being aske to pay full price.

Archived