IGNORED

Murray Davidson Open To Robins Move

Ryan_BCFC

Funny how he worked well in a 2 in the first couple of seasons now all of a sudden we have got to play with a 3 ? Why not 442 everyone is happy...James, Skuse-Carey-Fontaine-McGivern, Adomah-Elliot-Kilkenny-Pearson?, Maynard-Pitman.

there is not enough strengh in the side to play 4-4-2

Does make me laugh how some people dismiss Elliot. I'd have him over Cisse any day dont get me wrong Cisse is good but Elliot is the one who drives our midfield on.

Cisse is one of the major reasons for our revival, gives us stability in midfield, summat we've not had since Scott Murray was here. Cisse is a good defensive midfielder, gives us options Marvin (good as he is) dont give us

I noticed that St Johnstone are on Sky tonight if anyone fancies a look at Davidson.

Before you guys watch this match, we know our crowds are embarrassing and don't need it pointed out! Thanks in advance.

All Davidson lacks is goals but that's not for a lack of chances. He makes great late runs into the box but has real trouble in actually finishing things off. If he could add that to his game, he most certainly would be worth the sort of figures banded about.

Worth checking him out in the highlights of Saturday's match, the headed chance he misses is typical of him but you can't help but be impressed by the way he totally demolishes the centre back! 1 min 30 secs into clip. He does that a lot but needs to start putting those chances away, then he'd be a 10 goal a season midfielder.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16132781.stm

I also and no exaggeration, doubt there is a better or harder tackler in Scotland.

its scottish football all crowds are bad apart from Celtic and rangers so it won't get commented on by us,

I'm looking forward to watching my adopted scottish club tonight

Who is knocking the goals in for you?, i am going to have a bet whilst watching.

Fran Sandaza is our top scorer but is an injury doubt. The man mentioned in this thread Mr Davidson is due a goal but we've been saying that for months! Liam Craig is a decent goal threat from midfield too. Marcus Haber is maybe the striker we'll be looking to for goals tonight.

Not wishing to upset our new Saints friends and I know the conditions aren't brilliant, but my god this is poor 1st division at best and that's being generous.

It's shite! We have about 5 injuries and this would never been our front two pairing usually.

The weather is making the game even more brutal.

It's shite! We have about 5 injuries and this would never been our front two pairing usually.

The weather is making the game even more brutal.

At the end of the day most games are pretty shite when you don't have a vested interest. Doesn't help with that weather though. Not too impressed with your reserve front two then sjfc?

At the end of the day most games are pretty shite when you don't have a vested interest. Doesn't help with that weather though. Not too impressed with your reserve front two then sjfc?

Parkin the big baldy lad is making his first start for 10 months so he is bound to be rusty and short of game pace.

Haber is decent but up front with Parkin, is useless!

It doesn't help that we are constantly playing high balls into the box in this weather.

Parkin the big baldy lad is making his first start for 10 months so he is bound to be rusty and short of game pace.

Haber is decent but up front with Parkin, is useless!

It doesn't help that we are constantly playing high balls into the box in this weather.

Well I understand the high balls, sooner or later it will cause the defence a big problem. Let's hope you saints are alive to any chances that come.

Christ parkin has lost whatever he had.

Well I understand the high balls, sooner or later it will cause the defence a big problem. Let's hope you saints are alive to any chances that come.

All 500 fans, this will be our worst attendance so far this season.

At least we played semi better in the last few minutes.

All 500 fans, this will be our worst attendance so far this season.

At least we played semi better in the last few minutes.

Tv shit weather no surprise. To be honest I'm quite enjoying it, makes a change from Celtic or rangers

The guy should had a shot, didn't bother to look up nearest Saints player was yards away and crossed to nobody, what a waste.

Craig is usually confident in taking a shot and is a high scoring midfielder. No idea what he was playing at.

Tv shit weather no surprise. To be honest I'm quite enjoying it, makes a change from Celtic or rangers

It sure does, FTOF!

Archived