IGNORED

Iraq And Saudi Arabia Flags

Olé

They had another one as well but it was kept hidden the majority of the time, it was black had an orange dot, with orange arabic writing above the dot. I have seen the group at other away games before Christmas, they were at Hull last season and I have seen them at Doncaster as well in December. Must be their christmas do as such an away game.

In the middle of the City fans. Agree was obviously a Xmas do, lots in suits, but still none the wider why the flags - someone said maybe they thought the Saudi flag was the Jamaican flag, but they didn't look stupid, so they obviously had a point. Or maybe it was a dare.

Don't know the flags. Think one was a Saudi one other was Jordan or Iraq, It wasn't Jamaica. I have looked up the orange and black one and I believe it to have been the flag of Al Qaeda, which is rather worrying. Don't know what they were doing with the flags. Ghana one I can understand but the three Arabic ones I don't understand and if that black one was the Al Qaeda one and after looking at it online, I am 99.9% it was then that is out of order completely.

They were all in and suits and were clearly pissed up. Why bring the flags though, they had no relevance other than the Ghana one. There was an altercation at the end between a couple of them and a fellow City fan when they were singing horrible song about Brian Clough, to which the other lad shouted at them to show some respect and that Clough Sr was a legend, he had to be dragged away from them.

They were all in and suits and were clearly pissed up. Why bring the flags though, they had no relevance other than the Ghana one. There was an altercation at the end between a couple of them and a fellow City fan when they were singing horrible song about Brian Clough, to which the other lad shouted at them to show some respect and that Clough Sr was a legend, he had to be dragged away from them.

What a bunch of Wan..ers

I went on Google images and typed in ' flag with orange dot arabic writing ' as I was curious on what the flag was as I hadn't seen a flag like that before. I scrolled down and sure enough I found it. Clicked link and it said it was the Al Qaeda flag. Just to double check I typed in Al Qaeda flag and sure enough that is what it was

Lads having a laugh at football shocker!!

My god no wonder some away games are boring!!

Really enjoyed yesterday (apart from result) few old school songs, almost everyone up for singing and having a laugh!

Roll on Crawley!!

Pray tell, what is so funny about flying a flag of a terrorist group? I would like to know how you or anyoe would finfd that in the slightest bit funny.

1. Flags are not funny

2. Terrorist groups are not funny

Weird sense of Humour you have there Taunton.

Where are flags mentioned in my post?

I swear most on here wish fans would turn up to ground 3 hours before ko and sit down with a cup of tea and watch the game.

Let's be honest if these lads just had the flags and were sitting their quite and sober this thread would not be here that is FACT!

Not sure I agree with you there TC. Carrying an Al Qaeda flag is massively disrespectful to our armed forces and to the victims of the tube bombings. Not much different to Celtic morons chanting IRA slogans.

That's assuming they even knew what the flag represented.

Not sure I agree with you there TC. Carrying an Al Qaeda flag is massively disrespectful to our armed forces and to the victims of the tube bombings. Not much different to Celtic morons chanting IRA slogans.

That's assuming they even knew what the flag represented.

Exactly! I'm sure they didn't.

I swear most on here wish fans would turn up to ground 3 hours before ko and sit down with a cup of tea and watch the game.

Let's be honest if these lads just had the flags and were sitting their quite and sober this thread would not be here that is FACT!

Sorry mate, but you're going to have to explain how displaying the flag of a terrorist organisation responsible for so many deaths aids the enjoyment of an Englsh NPower Championship match in Derby.

Oh, sorry, I wouldn't have commented if I had known it was a FACT!

Sorry mate, if someone had been their from the armed forces decided he wanted to beat the living shite out of them or a person that was there had had a family member abducted or killed by Al Qaeda decided they wanted to beat them up, would it have still been great fun for those sat next to them.

I still ask what is so fun about taking a A Qaeda flag to a ground?

I mean, it is not exactly gonna make he majority of people's ribs ache with laughter is it? So explain exactly how it is so funny to you, because it must be deemed hilarious to you if you are happy to defend it!

Archived