IGNORED

Carey Out On Loan

madmax

Louis Carey would be a good addition for Exeter. I hope he stays on at City in some capacity though as I feel he has alot to offer the younger players. For someone like myself who's only 18, Louis Carey has to be one my favorite footballers.

Hopefully not, I really hope the jobs for the boys culture has ended at BCFC?. A great and loyal servant, a legend. The last 3 seasons he hasn't covered himself in glory on or off the pitch and nobody has the divine right to a job for life legend or not.

Hopefully not, I really hope the jobs for the boys culture has ended at BCFC?. A great and loyal servant, a legend. The last 3 seasons he hasn't covered himself in glory on or off the pitch and nobody has the divine right to a job for life legend or not.

He's played over 500 games for the club and has given 100% whilst experiencing very good times and very bad times. He would be able to offer something to younger players, he is BCFC through and through.

What's he done off the pitch?

He's played over 500 games for the club and has given 100% whilst experiencing very good times and very bad times. He would be able to offer something to younger players, he is BCFC through and through.

That does not entitle him or anybody else to a job for life and don't forget that after he thought the grass was greener in Coventry, Tinnion rescued him. I repeat a great and loyal servant and a legend but I would rather employ a coach who actually has a successful background in coaching and not a loyal servant, we've gone down that route far too many times before and has almost always it has failed dismally for instance the last coach, assistant manager and later manager Mr Millen proved to be poor in all but the assistant role.

That does not entitle him or anybody else to a job for life and don't forget that after he thought the grass was greener in Coventry, Tinnion rescued him. I repeat a great and loyal servant and a legend but I would rather employ a coach who actually has a successful background in coaching and not a loyal servant, we've gone down that route far too many times before and has almost always it has failed dismally for instance the last coach, assistant manager and later manager Mr Millen proved to be poor in all but the assistant role.

Everyone has to start somewhere, Why isn't he fit enough to coach the youth players... Blimey I dont mean make him manager or assistant..

Everyone has to start somewhere, Why isn't he fit enough to coach the youth players... Blimey I dont mean make him manager or assistant..

Let him learn somewhere else and if he's any good he can apply once a vacancy occurs, it what most people in the real world have to do, we owe him him nothing, in fact the 12 months extra he was given by Millen is really good pension he should not have been offered.

Let him learn somewhere else and if he's any good he can apply once a vacancy occurs, it what most people in the real world have to do, we owe him him nothing, in fact the 12 months extra he was given by Millen is really good pension he should not have been offered.

Alot of clubs offer their club legends a place at the club, it's called respect. Dougie Freedman is the latest player to go onto coaching and doing very well for himself. Louis Carey has given 100% to this club for donkeys years so we do owe him and we can atleast offer him the support and respect to start his coaching career. What harm will he do coaching the youth or reserves? I think youngsters would look up to him given his leadership skills and longevity with the club.

Alot of clubs offer their club legends a place at the club, it's called respect. Dougie Freedman is the latest player to go onto coaching and doing very well for himself. Louis Carey has given 100% to this club for donkeys years so we do owe him and we can atleast offer him the support and respect to start his coaching career. What harm will he do coaching the youth or reserves? I think youngsters would look up to him given his leadership skills and longevity with the club.

Because the money can be better spent just like the money wasted on his wages this season and I suspect our manager will not want an ex player/legend in the background, any manager worth his salt wants his own men and not jobs for the boys, Carey has made a good living out of BCFC and we owe him nothing and certainly not a job for the boys type appointment.

One day when you retire from work you will realise no matter how irreplaceable you think you are life goes on and the next day it's 'Jordan who', thats life, well it is in the real world, a world Carey might have to start living in.

Time to move on. Good servant, but has made a fortune in his BCFC comfort zone.

Because the money can be better spent just like the money wasted on his wages this season and I suspect our manager will not want an ex player/legend in the background, any manager worth his salt wants his own men and not jobs for the boys, Carey has made a good living out of BCFC and we owe him nothing and certainly not a job for the boys type appointment.

One day when you retire from work you will realise no matter how irreplaceable you think you are life goes on and the next day it's 'Jordan who', thats life, well it is in the real world, a world Carey might have to start living in.

I work in an idustry where the love-loss is zero. However my feelings are we should show our appreciation to the long-serving players and keep them in the club. That's just my personal opinion.

I work in an idustry where the love-loss is zero. However my feelings are we should show our appreciation to the long-serving players and keep them in the club. That's just my personal opinion.

Thats fine Jordan, my opinion is there is absolutely no sentiment in the real world and IF we DO need a coach then it should go to the best candidate and not to someone who has been a great servant, we have tried that with sometimes disastrous consequences and just to name 2 ex legends and 1 great servant:- Tinnion, Walsh and Millen when they do end up leaving it is almost always under very awkward and embarrassing circumstances, it has rarely worked for BCFC believe me, best to remember him as a playing legend and not a failed coach or manager.

Ha i have heard it all now. So we actually ''owe'' Louis Carey something do we? So bloody what if he has played 500 games for us, has he got out of bed every morning out of the goodness of his heart? Bo0lox has he, he has been payed a bloody good wage to do it.

It really does annoy me that in such finacially difficult times where people really are struggling to make ends meat in this country people still seem to bow down to Footballers. Im sorry people but Louis Carey is no longer good enough for this club or for Championship football (in reality he hasnt been for a couple of years at least IM0). Time to move on Louis, shut the door on your way out.

Ha i have heard it all now. So we actually ''owe'' Louis Carey something do we? So bloody what if he has played 500 games for us, has he got out of bed every morning out of the goodness of his heart? Bo0lox has he, he has been payed a bloody good wage to do it.

It really does annoy me that in such finacially difficult times where people really are struggling to make ends meat in this country people still seem to bow down to Footballers. Im sorry people but Louis Carey is no longer good enough for this club or for Championship football (in reality he hasnt been for a couple of years at least IM0). Time to move on Louis, shut the door on your way out.

Clearly you didn't see the Reading game, because he was our best defender then.

The trouble is old father time catches up with everyone and Louis just takes too long to get over injuries these days. He's unlikely to get a game and a loan is the best option all round.

Strange how many fans don't want Louis 500 games Carey as coach but seem to think David James as a coach on significantly more dosh is a gud idea

David James has spent the best part of 20 years in the Premier League and international set up, working under some of the best coaches around. Its probably also not unfair to say that he comes across as considerably more intelligent than the average footballer. So I don't see how its strange that anyone would want him as coach, especially compared to someone like Carey.

Archived