IGNORED

Southampton Match Thread

Longacre_red

My biggest fear is that so far Rickie Lambert hasn't got one against us as a Southampton player. I was convinced he would get a goal when they came down to Ashton Gate and have a great game like Lita did when he came back with Middlesbrough. Hopefully this wont be the case and i am pleased to hear it sounds like Carey is having a good game, because although i think he is a yard (or possibly two) off the pace it is important to remember the legend that is Louis Carey. Stay focused in the second half boys and bring us back a fantastic away point...

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Given the way Carey is playing tonight surely his critics should be eating their words? He's still a very solid & inspiring defender. Ought to be considered for more starts on this performance.

I'll wait to hear what those at the match have to say, rather than the often wild exaggerations of an excitable commentator.

It sounds like the defence is fairly solid as a unit so far, which is good to hear.

If Fontaine was fit Carey would be nowhere near the first team, but as a one off he is capable of doing a specific job against a non pacey opponent.

I'll wait to hear what those at the match have to say, rather than the often wild exaggerations of an excitable commentator.

It sounds like the defence is fairly solid as a unit so far, which is good to hear.

If Fontaine was fit Carey would be nowhere near the first team, but as a one off he is capable of doing a specific job against a non pacey opponent.

not saying he still has it but he provided my second best season ever along with mr s murray a couple of years ago

Archived