IGNORED

Stephen Pearson

glastonred

It depends if DM has any plans to buy a left sided attacking midfielder. I would have thought he has plans, given our weakness in this area. I would like to see Pearson stay, poss as an attacking subsistution option. Too many of his decision on the ball are wrong, although he is good off the ball and gets into dangerous areas.

I think the majority are not convinced, and I'm super happy McInnes is doing the smart thing in trying to get him here on loan for as long as possible, rather than signing the guy.

Couldn't have put it better.

Extended loan to the end of the season is exactly the right move.

It's not just as simple as goals though, is it?

Indeed, but his all round play is ok, he certainly adds balance and commitment, improves our midfield over and above JCR and Wooly, regularly gets beyond the forward(s) and crucially scores goals, something only Marv has done semi regularly. I would fault him only in that he should put more of his chances away.

Indeed, but his all round play is ok, he certainly adds balance and commitment, improves our midfield over and above JCR and Wooly, regularly gets beyond the forward(s) and crucially scores goals, something only Marv has done semi regularly. I would fault him only in that he should put more of his chances away.

The doubt I have about him is his tendency to dither on the ball and because he's lightweight he gets brushed off the ball too easily. Very frustrating to see especially when he's in a good position.

Archived