IGNORED

Jordan Rhodes - Goal Machine

Kermit the Frog

This kid is incredible! On SS1 now where he has just scored has 22nd league goal this season. 8 Premier league scouts in the stands watching him. Most interesting of all, did not figure in Roy Keane's plans when he was at ipswich.

This makes me wonder - Who do you think is the best player that didn't get their chance at Bristol City and turned out to be an outstanding football player?

his second was a class finish - game could end up 4/5/6-0! Interesting to see McCombe being as clumsy as ever as well. IMO I think if we would have kept Chris Weale as our number 1 for a solid few seasons he would be at high places now, surprised no one has come in for him since KS has taken over as number 1 at Leicester

his second was a class finish - game could end up 4/5/6-0! Interesting to see McCombe being as clumsy as ever as well. IMO I think if we would have kept Chris Weale as our number 1 for a solid few seasons he would be at high places now, surprised no one has come in for him since KS has taken over as number 1 at Leicester

I was thinking maybe Henderson could be a very good keeper in the near future, along with Weale. Both victims of James' signing me thinks

Tristan Plummer seen him loads of times even before he joined city he will be back in the future though playing in Portugal now the amount of pace and skill is brilliant I think someone in England will gamble on him but he has said he would love to come back here his dream is to play and make his debut for us!

This kid is incredible! On SS1 now where he has just scored has 22nd league goal this season. 8 Premier league scouts in the stands watching him. Most interesting of all, did not figure in Roy Keane's plans when he was at ipswich.

This makes me wonder - Who do you think is the best player that didn't get their chance at Bristol City and turned out to be an outstanding football player?

Cant think of many , didn't Mark McGhee begin his youth career here? Colin Lee also went on to play for Spurs and Chelsea.

I was thinking maybe Henderson could be a very good keeper in the near future, along with Weale. Both victims of James' signing me thinks

So tell me, how can Weale be a victim of James signing when he left at least a season before? On a more sensible note, yeh Jordan Rhodes looks a great finisher.

Unbelievable. Only players who compete with his goalscoring form is Ronaldo and Messi, shows how ridiculous it is.

And Robin Van Persie. Yet all those players are playing in their respectve top flights. He could be another Andy Cole but dont get carried away yet!

Reminds me of that season Guy Whittingham got 42 league goals (48 for the season!) for Portsmouth. Couldn't quite cut it in the prem with Villa though. Apparently Big Joe is in the stands scouting for Spurs, can't imagine it being a bad report he files :D

I'd love to see the guy play it's a truley incredible run of form he's on. It has to make you think that you should never write players off prematurely as they might turn put like this. I dare say Ipswich are wishing they still had him to help out. It will certainly be interesting to see how he does when he makes the inevitable step up.

Agree with this mate, I really rated Weale! Decent keeper don't think we should of let him go

I guess this must be unusual but I can't think of any player who didn't get a proper chance here and went on to prove us wrong.

I guess this must be unusual but I can't think of any player who didn't get a proper chance here and went on to prove us wrong.

Maybe rosenior, not sure its a great example, but played out of position, not played much, contract not offered in time, went and played in the prem.

just out of curiosity, how much could we sell maynard for, and how much would rhodes cost?

Rhodes will cost anything from £3m upwards, he's young and very sought after by the sounds of it. I doubt we would be able to sign him because someone bigger will want him.

Maynard we most likely can't sell because he's six months off a big free transfer payday in the Prem. Unless there's a panicky offer from a club he wants to go to, but that's outside chance at best.

Rhodes will cost anything from £3m upwards, he's young and very sought after by the sounds of it. I doubt we would be able to sign him because someone bigger will want him.

Maynard we most likely can't sell because he's six months off a big free transfer payday in the Prem. Unless there's a panicky offer from a club he wants to go to, but that's outside chance at best.

No less than 5M for Rhodes. Is he worth that? No but Huddersfield will not sell for 3M imo.

Archived