IGNORED

Sandoza

bcfcbs20

Fran has posted on facebook that he knows nothing about it. Every transfer window brings loads of stories of players signing for the Old Firm - it's what sells papers in Scotland I'm afraid.

I'm not saying it won't happen - just that I would wait and see. I can't see why he would sign a pre-contract agreement before knowing what other options may be available to him.

Is that all rangers pay now? Blimey. Things really are bad up there. No wonder nobody in scotland has shown an interest in clarkson.

Rangers are in a very bad way financially. Basically all the years of the Gazza's and Laudrup's they were living way beyond their means and are paying the penalty for it now. There's also the small matter of the taxman being after them.

Not sure he would be good enough!? From what I have seen not really better than what we have, and I certainly don't think he is the powerhouse forward Del is looking for!

First of all, I love Sandaza - he has been superb for Saints. However, if City are going to play 4-5-1, then I don't think Fran is what you are looking for - I don't see him as the type who could play as a lone striker, although he hasn't been asked to play that role for us. As to whether he is good enough for the Championship - I think he deserves the chance to show what he can do, put it that way.

First of all, I love Sandaza - he has been superb for Saints. However, if City are going to play 4-5-1, then I don't think Fran is what you are looking for - I don't see him as the type who could play as a lone striker, although he hasn't been asked to play that role for us. As to whether he is good enough for the Championship - I think he deserves the chance to show what he can do, put it that way.

It's a shame Maynard wouldn't play for you, because I'd take a straight swap right now.

Rangers could find themselves outbid in their attempt to sign St Johnstone striker Francisco Sandaza as West Brom have declared an interest, while Cardiff City are also keen. (Mail on Sunday)

St Johnstone chairman Steve Brown says there is interest from Scotland and England in Francisco Sandaza but that he will be demanding £300,000 to allow the striker to leave in January. (Scotland on Sunday)

I'm still not convinced about this guy. By all accounts he's had a very good season so far but looking back over past years he seemed to have a very average record for a host of average teams. Then again we are currently a below average team so it could be a good move! I wonder how much the Maynard situation is effecting what type of player we can bring in? We haven't really been linked with anyone else up front other than this guy have we?

Rangers have pulled out on the deal.He would not sign a pre contract agreement.And then his agent came out,and said Rangers never offered him the deal.He is waiting till the end off the season.When he has more goals,more teams will be in for him.He has rejected the new deal they offered him to stay as well

Is that all rangers pay now? Blimey. Things really are bad up there. No wonder nobody in scotland has shown an interest in clarkson.

Cos he on on to much wage.His old club just signed a Estonian internatonal called Henkik Ojama,who looks the buisness.And is only a kid,the clubs up here are skint.He might be a last second dead line deal for somebody,if they lose anybody.The lad Johnny Russell at Dundee Utd,is getting watched.And so is Jamie Murphy at Motherwell.Who could all bang them in down south.Gary O Connor to could do it,he wont move though as he has a court date for off the field stuff.Good player though when he is clean.He has had coke proplems needs to sort his life out.And get back to the football,he got let go from Barnsley down to it.

Cos he on on to much wage.His old club just signed a Estonian internatonal called Henkik Ojama,who looks the buisness.And is only a kid,the clubs up here are skint.He might be a last second dead line deal for somebody,if they lose anybody.The lad Johnny Russell at Dundee Utd,is getting watched.And so is Jamie Murphy at Motherwell.Who could all bang them in down south.Gary O Connor to could do it,he wont move though as he has a court date for off the field stuff.Good player though when he is clean.He has had coke proplems needs to sort his life out.And get back to the football,he got let go from Barnsley down to it.

Isn't that Motherwell?

Isn't that Motherwell?

Indeed it is; as in David Clarkson's old club, like the man said. For some reason the idea of signing random Eastern European youngsters appeals to me, even though they'll invariably be shit. I think it sounds a bit more exciting then getting John Smith from a division 1 team in Scotland...

Indeed it is; as in David Clarkson's old club, like the man said. For some reason the idea of signing random Eastern European youngsters appeals to me, even though they'll invariably be shit. I think it sounds a bit more exciting then getting John Smith from a division 1 team in Scotland...

For some reason my ability to read/make sense of posting was temporarily switched off and I totally missed what The Jock said; I thought he'd meant St. Johnstone!

BTW that Ojama chap looked pretty decent in the highlights of the Well/Dunfirmline game, set up one scored one and all while his team were with 10 men. One to watch...

Archived