IGNORED

City V Crawley Match Thread

dragonreds

Went. Home now. We had no real chances that last in the memory and our "2" on target shots (from the starts) do baffle me a bit. Quite simply a poor day out and a team that are confusing. Low on confidence? Shouldn't be after last two games. Not really caring? Well they should as wins build belief and a good cup run can give the team a lift.

I really hope we bring in something this window - no idea "what" though - as that team will not outplay enough teams through to May to keep us up.

Crawley easily deserved the win and should've been 2-up at half-time. HOW they missed the rebound for the second post-effort, I'm still baffled.

Went. Home now. We had no real chances that last in the memory and our "2" on target shots (from the starts) do baffle me a bit. Quite simply a poor day out and a team that are confusing. Low on confidence? Shouldn't be after last two games. Not really caring? Well they should as wins build belief and a good cup run can give the team a lift.

I really hope we bring in something this window - no idea "what" though - as that team will not outplay enough teams through to May to keep us up.

Crawley easily deserved the win and should've been 2-up at half-time. HOW they missed the rebound for the second post-effort, I'm still baffled.

agree with tommy b

crawley should have been out of sight at half time. Maynard had one chance but at other end so difficult to see. One at the end wasnt a chance. So as far as i can see we had NO shots on target. I like del's admission on player that players and staff let the club and fans down as quite simply we were pathetic and couldnt pass for toffee

Archived