IGNORED

City V Crawley Match Thread

dragonreds

Over reaction or what! Pull yourself together man.

No not at all. We have the look and feel about us that looks like a team heading down. These problems have been here for a few years. We have needed a del for quite some time to sort the team out and get us playing football. You cant turn shit into class. We have a lot of it at are club. Poor players on big contracts who we cant sell. Looking forward to next season, once the clear out as happened.

Absolutely disgusting, against this shower of absolute shit that shouldnt even be in the football league.

Bring on may when the wasters can be shown a door.

Not sure what you base that on- they romped the Conference last year, beat two League sides in the FA Cup in the same season (more than we have for some while!) and almost got a replay at OT. Oh and they're top of League Two also.

No not at all. We have the look and feel about us that looks like a team heading down. These problems have been here for a few years. We have needed a del for quite some time to sort the team out and get us playing football. You cant turn shit into class. We have a lot of it at are club. Poor players on big contracts who we cant sell. Looking forward to next season, once the clear out as happened.

What, even though we'll be in league 1?

I'm not overly impressed with Maynard. My massive concern is that he will not leave this month, Delboy continues to believe he is the best striker in our squad and he continues to shoot blanks.

I think the continual selection of Maynard may prove to be our down fall. I think we need to have our fingers crossed that a Prem side bid for him pronto.

This may sound bad, but i actually dont feel that bothered! Rather concentrate on the league tbh

The fact we've lost against lowly Crawly is what im worried about, not the cup itself tbh! you can go on about how good they are at that level etc but thats just poor excuses, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE we should of wiped the floor with this lot but no, city couldnt ******* be bothered! basters!! they all need to hold their heads in shame, none of them are fit to wear the shirt!! :@

What, even though we'll be in league 1?

Would be great to stay up, Del would have to work some kind of magic for this to happen. Just cant see us staying up. League one might be what we need. Did not harm Southampton too much!!

Archived