IGNORED

City V Crawley Match Thread

dragonreds

ht

Looks like we can't handle Crawley, the small pitch, the tight ground...... or something, they're well on top and we sound poor.

Perhaps City don't care enough (despite 2 soft bookings) to really get stuck in and fight for a win.

Whatever it is, I'd expect McInnes to tear into them at h/t - from the commentary, at least. we're just waiting for them to score and that simply is not acceptable.

Looks like we can't handle Crawley, the small pitch, the tight ground...... or something, they're well on top and we sound poor.

Perhaps City don't care enough (despite 2 soft bookings) to really get stuck in and fight for a win.

Whatever it is, I'd expect McInnes to tear into them at h/t - from the commentary, at least. we're just waiting for them to score and that simply is not acceptable.

57% possesion !

Sounds like almost every City cup performance in recent memory. Shite and not acceptable.

This is what I'm meaning when you can't rate or slate McInnes at the minute. We're rubbish and could well be 2 down to a lets be fair league 1 side (in league 2) but we're not, and Luck > Being Good. We win and it'll be MCInnes is the difference!

We are shit at the moment but if Del Boy sorts them out at half-time and we win then he will be the difference.

Moan moan ******* moan. Anyone who knows even the slightest about football knows this would be a difficult game, hasn't the F.A. cup proved this enough.

Millwall was dreadful, this afternoon sounds the same so far.

Not moaning, fact.

Why don't you add your own independent thoughts on the match as it goes along if if you don't like mine?dunno.gif

If at the game I would chear. Sat in the kitchen with a teenage daughter 2 meters to the left listening to A-ha & Beatles thinking I'm crazy listening to Crawley I got every right to complain ;)

Quite right Tommy.

Tell her to switch The Beatles right up and turn A- Ha off.

Sandaza just scored for St.Johnstone !

I for one would love Del boy to bring him to the gate.Would definately be a player who would give his all to the Gaffer and with that BCFC. For those of you who will say the SPL isn't a good enough league to draw from, the way Nicky is playing recently he wouldn't cut in in the SPL let alone the EPL. Just my opinion of course.

Millwall was dreadful, this afternoon sounds the same so far.

Not moaning, fact.

Why don't you add your own thoughts on the match as it goes along if if you don't like mine?dunno.gif

It's obvious we would be up against it today, magic of the cup blah blah. Everyone knows we were poor Tuesday and at present we are a average Championship team at best. What do you expect, we have an unbalanced squad with some players that are not good enough. Give it time, for every good performance against the likes of Southampton we will get far more of the Millwall standard. patience is a virtue.

It's obvious we would be up against it today, magic of the cup blah blah. Everyone knows we were poor Tuesday and at present we are a average Championship team at best. What do you expect, we have an unbalanced squad with some players that are not good enough. Give it time, for every good performance against the likes of Southampton we will get far more of the Millwall standard. patience is a virtue.

Largely agree with that and I'm right behind Del.

Doesn't mean I won't call a spade a spade when it comes to poor performances though.

Archived