IGNORED

Lets Move On.

Brizzle Jordan

Today was awful as we all know, however I dont think it's the end of the world is it..

We are in a championship relegation battle and lets face it, if Keith Millen was still here we would now be already in League 1. I am confident like alot of other City fans we will stay up. I think we know it's only going to be stressfull/painful to watch until we are safe from relegation and only then will we be able to look up rather than down. The summer is going to be a complete and utter fresh start.

We all know we need to strengthen the defence, midfield and striking area (whole team!) but things aren't going to get much better until next season.. We need to accept this season has been a shocker and the performances have been mediocre at best but let's just get through it no matter how badly we play.

Next season will be a good one I believe, obviously that is permitting we stay up!

No point dwelling on this result as Brighton is around the corner.

COYR :city:

Today was awful as we all know, however I dont think it's the end of the world is it..

We are in a championship battle and lets face it, if Keith Millen was still here we would now be already in League 1. I am confident like alot of other City fans we will stay up. I think we know it's only going to be stressfull/painful to watch until we are safe from relegation and only then will we be able to look up rather than down. The summer is going to be a complete and utter fresh start.

We all know we need to strengthen the defence, midfield and striking area (whole team!) but things aren't going to get much better until next season.. We need to accept this season has been a shocker and the performances have been mediocre at best but let's just get through it no matter how badly we play.

Next season will be a good one I believe, obviously that is permitting we stay up!

No point dwelling on this result as Brighton is around the corner.

COYR :city:

IMO I think the sooner Maynard moves on, the sooner the club, players, management and fans can move on, I think the uncertainty is undermining the process of rebuilding and strengthening.

IMO I think the sooner Maynard moves on, the sooner the club, players, management and fans can move on, I think the uncertainty is undermining the process of rebuilding and strengthening.

Possibly but even if we got a nice sum for Maynard I don't think that much of it will be invested back into strengthening the squad. We need to forget today and move on, personally think Maynard will leave for nothing at the end of the season so we should get behind him and back him til then. Not an ideal situation but still the best striker we have.

I'm already over it.

Saw it coming, and £30 better off.

I wish I had put a bet on, but i never bet where City are concerned. I didn't ever see us winning this one. I remember saying as soon as we got drawn against Crawley it was the worst possible draw we could probably get and got shot down as some sort of idiot by two or people on this forum. Well i don't feel particularly idiotic, just downhearted as it was all to easy to predict

Possibly but even if we got a nice sum for Maynard I don't think that much of it will be invested back into strengthening the squad. We need to forget today and move on, personally think Maynard will leave for nothing at the end of the season so we should get behind him and back him til then. Not an ideal situation but still the best striker we have.

We could be in trouble then.

Actually how de know that?, nobody has been given 'a proper chance' certainly not in the way that Maynard has, starting every game come what may. Pitman given another 10 minutes today.

Well done to you! Exactly the type of 'fan' we need in the current situation we are in!

:s How does him betting against us make any difference to what actually happens?

I'm sure he wanted us to win like the rest of us but this result wasn't hard to see coming.

:s How does him betting against us make any difference to what actually happens?

I'm sure he wanted us to win like the rest of us but this result wasn't hard to see coming.

Where did I say it made a difference? Just annoyed after today and I don't get why people bet against us!!Winds me right up! Maybe try getting behind us once in a while would be nice! Even though I think we all saw it coming today.

1325962853' post=1489561']

While I agree I have noticed this concern surrounding Maynard to be unequal to the concern surrounding Fontaine. I think people are a bit over concerned about Maynard and under concerned about fonts and I can't figure out why it's such a different situation to supporters.

While I agree I have noticed this concern surrounding Maynard to be unequal to the concern surrounding Fontaine. I think people are a bit over concerned about Maynard and under concerned about fonts and I can't figure out why it's such a different situation to supporters.

Could be said for all 15 players out of contract at the end of the season! I wonder why that isn't mentioned and only Maynard is :tumbleweed:

Agreed and put any notion that he isnt 100 % committed, he ran his balls of this afternoon and got little opportunity. He did have onegilt edged chance he might normally have scored but flashed well wide. The wood saved us from an even more embarressing loss. But we desrved exactly what we got because we created very little in any department.

Torres Tubbs and Simpson were particularly good and one fan I spoke to rekons the Crawley team spent part of the week watching videos of City in preparation for the match. They obviously did their homework and were straight out of the gates..they looked very fit also maintaining the momentum right until the Whistle.

No cup run for us again this year but just spoke to older Brother and dad who went to the Swindon game and they were quite billiant apparently..so at least given a favourable draw one west country side will be represented in the next round or perhaps two...

We are in big trouble. Del has worked miracles but there is only so far you can take a team of players of which most are not good enough.

With much respect I think that many are good enough, But after watching todays performance its quite clear that something is missing, The last three away games Ive watched one or two of the players just dont seem to be fit enough to compete over the full 90 minutes.

With much respect I think that many are good enough, But after watching todays performance its quite clear that something is missing, The last three away games Ive watched one or two of the players just dont seem to be fit enough to compete over the full 90 minutes.

Purely mental, they get themselves up for the games where the opposition are up the top of the league, then believe in their own hype, think they can turn up and just win against lower placed teams. Del has to sort that attitude and quick sharpish, a boot up the arse to get them to show some urgency.

Purely mental, they get themselves up for the games where the opposition are up the top of the league, then believe in their own hype, think they can turn up and just win against lower placed teams. Del has to sort that attitude and quick sharpish, a boot up the arse to get them to show some urgency.

You might well be right...

You might well be right...

My biggest bugbear is Adomah/Carey/Fontaine/whoever coming out after a win giving it the big we are! Lads are really on a high, we are up for anything we can beat anyone etc etc.

Word of advice, shut the **** up and do your talking where it matters. All the endless cliched drivel that spews out of the club drives me insane. I'd rather they said nothing an concentrated on improving their so far woeful season. They have absolutely nothing to brag about this season, but they seem to think they can after every bloody win.

I agree totally, again IMO there is an untold story regarding Fontaine i'm sure. The bizarre aborted move to Southampton came out of the blue, I have never known of a player going for medical for an agreed transfer when everyone on the forum and most BCFC fans knew he was injured, it doesn't, hasn't and will never make sense and for me Fontaine will be a far greater loss than the overrated so far one season wonder Maynard.

Hi guys,

Like yourselves, I'm disappointed with today's result. However, if Del manages to keep you up, then this result will quickly be forgotten. The main aim has to be avoiding the drop - and I think you will achieve that aim.

Del got it completely and utterly wrong today.

This game means nothing in the great scheme of things, the long suffering fans deserved a bit of entertainment and he went 451 to a div 2 team.

As the result did not matter he should of gone out and attacked from the start, what did he have to lose?

He made a real bad judgement call today, he could have shown the supporters a look into the future about how he wanted to play, with no real worry about the result.. what he did was serve up a bland sterile game with a formation set up for getting points in the championship.

He missed out on a opportunity here, got to say i am bitterly disappointed he chose to go down that route.

Del got it completely and utterly wrong today.

This game means nothing in the great scheme of things, the long suffering fans deserved a bit of entertainment and he went 451 to a div 2 team.

As the result did not matter he should of gone out and attacked from the start, what did he have to lose?

He made a real bad judgement call today, he could have shown the supporters a look into the future about how he wanted to play, with no real worry about the result.. what he did was serve up a bland sterile game with a formation set up for getting points in the championship.

He missed out on a opportunity here, got to say i am bitterly disappointed he chose to go down that route.

Fair comment mate. Obviously, I wasn't at the game so I can't make any comment on the performance or formation/tactics. Del isn't infallible - hell he really cocked up for us in the Scottish Cup Semi last season. Still think he will keep you up though.

Agreed and put any notion that he isnt 100 % committed, he ran his balls of this afternoon and got little opportunity. He did have onegilt edged chance he might normally have scored but flashed well wide. The wood saved us from an even more embarressing loss. But we desrved exactly what we got because we created very little in any department.

Torres Tubbs and Simpson were particularly good and one fan I spoke to rekons the Crawley team spent part of the week watching videos of City in preparation for the match. They obviously did their homework and were straight out of the gates..they looked very fit also maintaining the momentum right until the Whistle.

No cup run for us again this year but just spoke to older Brother and dad who went to the Swindon game and they were quite billiant apparently..so at least given a favourable draw one west country side will be represented in the next round or perhaps two...

Couldn't agree more. He is 100% committed and I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. At the end of the day Maynard is the best we have end of. Yeah sure he hasn't been scoring for fun but the system doesn't help him and we dont create anywhere near enough. Trouble is he can't play up top with Pitman either.

Fair play to Crawley they obviously did their homework and did a professional job on us.

There are still a few players that I am yet to be convinced about mind Dave!

My biggest bugbear is Adomah/Carey/Fontaine/whoever coming out after a win giving it the big we are! Lads are really on a high, we are up for anything we can beat anyone etc etc.

Word of advice, shut the **** up and do your talking where it matters. All the endless cliched drivel that spews out of the club drives me insane. I'd rather they said nothing an concentrated on improving their so far woeful season. They have absolutely nothing to brag about this season, but they seem to think they can after every bloody win.

This is so true. How many times on player or in the papers do the players come out saying all the right things etc but then never act on it! Keith was terrible for this, said all the right things but then never did anything about it! At the end of the day talk is cheap, saying is one thing, but actually doing is another altogether! I agree rather not hear anything sometimes!

Archived