IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow

Saintees!

He'll go 4-5-1 just as he has in every away game.

Question is whether Maynard has played his last game for City. The Baggies are odds on to sign him.

Even if he is available McInnes has been desperate for a stronger presence up front and I would not be surprised to see Wood start tomorrow as the lone striker. Foster will come is right back with Skuuuse moving into midfield with Kilkenny and Cisse with Albert and Woolford wide. The rest of the line up is straightforward.

He'll go 4-5-1 just as he has in every away game.

Question is whether Maynard has played his last game for City. The Baggies are odds on to sign him.

Even if he is available McInnes has been desperate for a stronger presence up front and I would not be surprised to see Wood start tomorrow as the lone striker. Foster will come is right back with Skuuuse moving into midfield with Kilkenny and Cisse with Albert and Woolford wide. The rest of the line up is straightforward.

And what do you think about this???

And what do you think about this???

What the 4-5-1 or Maynard going to the Baggies?

Personally I don't like one up front home or away. That said, given our precarious league position I see why McInnes is opting for it. Its essentially a defensive set up and points are crucial just now. He also doesn't have players within the squad to play anything else. He's tried 4-4-2 twice and didn't stick with it for long. City don't have a strong enough midfield, which is why he plays three in the middle.

Much as we all would like to expansive and flowing footie, it ain't going happen.

What the 4-5-1 or Maynard going to the Baggies?

Personally I don't like one up front home or away. That said, given our precarious league position I see why McInnes is opting for it. Its essentially a defensive set up and points are crucial just now. He also doesn't have players within the squad to play anything else. He's tried 4-4-2 twice and didn't stick with it for long. City don't have a strong enough midfield, which is why he plays three in the middle.

Much as we all would like to expansive and flowing footie, it ain't going happen.

Never...or just for now? I'm interested to see what del does with the potential at City....for him and the team, there is a massive opportunity. It won't happen straight away....but I believe you have a chance....

Never...or just for now? I'm interested to see what del does with the potential at City....for him and the team, there is a massive opportunity. It won't happen straight away....but I believe you have a chance....

I'm hopeful, that once City are out of danger that McInnes will adopt a more attractive style of play. There's still two weeks of the window left and if he can add a couple more of his own players he'll hopefully have the players to do it.

We haven't seen any decent football since Danny Wilson and he left in 2004. 8 bloody years..........crying.gif

I'm hopeful, that once City are out of danger that McInnes will adopt a more attractive style of play. There's still two weeks of the window left and if he can add a couple more of his own players he'll hopefully have the players to do it.

We haven't seen any decent football since Danny Wilson and he left in 2004. 8 bloody years..........crying.gif

One day, I'll take a flight down!! And see City play...have relatives down that way!! Perth born and bred, but Bristol roots!

Problem is our central midfield, we don't have players who can do a bit of everything, each midfielder is good at one or two things, as a unit some times it works, on days it doesn't we have a problem as the midfield does not have the guille to change.

Cisse, very good at screening the back 4 Claude makalele style, and basic passing, doesn't really venture past the half way line.

Elliott box to box destroyer, can't pass for toffee.

Kilkenny, decent passer and can hold the ball well, better at passing sideways than forwards. When pushed forward has looked half decent, but seems to come deep. He can't tackle or run.

That is our midfield 3. The sum of their parts work when all on form. When one fails to perform the whole thing comes crashing down as they don't have enough to their individual games.

One day, I'll take a flight down!! And see City play...have relatives down that way!! Perth born and bred, but Bristol roots!

Perth born and bred but a little bid red eh?

Nice one. If I am up your way I may pop in if a match is on.

A few years back I took a look around morton's ground as they were my dad's Scottish team. A member of staff took me around the ground and gave me a tour on his own time. I only wanted a quick look at the pitch! He then gave me 2 free tickets for the next game. Bet you wouldn't get that at many clubs.

Problem is our central midfield, we don't have players who can do a bit of everything, each midfielder is good at one or two things, as a unit some times it works, on days it doesn't we have a problem as the midfield does not have the guille to change.

Cisse, very good at screening the back 4 Claude makalele style, and basic passing, doesn't really venture past the half way line.

Elliott box to box destroyer, can't pass for toffee.

Kilkenny, decent passer and can hold the ball well, better at passing sideways than forwards. When pushed forward has looked half decent, but seems to come deep. He can't tackle or run.

That is our midfield 3. The sum of their parts work when all on form. When one fails to perform the whole thing comes crashing down as they don't have enough to their individual games.

Too much wine now to make sense, but will be 'watching' on internet. Hope it starts to work out. I think faith in Del will help, but I know you lot are in a tricky place. Best of luck. Ricky Foster was in my P7 class...and in the school football team ...very good there...scored some wonder goals. Best school team we ever had. As a Saint J fan, adds to my interest in Bristol city!

Wood has said in his interviews he wants game time and by coming here he hopes to achieve this, Del i believe has promised this and he will surely start or play a very large percentage of the game, at the expense of Maynard, could well be NM last game in a red shirt, if he is subbed or snubbed. Foster will play from the start, skuse has performed a job well but he knows its not his prefered spot, why else would Del sign him. straight in !

James

Foster Carey Tangs Mcgivern

Cisse

Albert Skuse Killa bolasie

Wood

Not the ideal Midfield but making the most of what is available

There's alot of question marks for the next game. I think it's an obvious back 5. With James, Foster, Nyatanga, Carey, McGivern but then it's confusing. Adomah on the right of course.

Left midfield without Pearson (who looks ok) is a mess. Bolasie failed there last start, Woolford fails there, JCR? McAllister? O_o Maynard? No idea.

We havent done anything to make our midfield suck less so I think we have to play a 5 even if it includes a striker. Kilkenny's been poor but will probably get a start. Skuse got picked over Cisse for god knows what reason last time out. Is Elliot fit enough to play? Then we actually have a striker who wouldd fit into a 4-5-1 role now, but would we leave out Maynard? Big waste of his talents if we do. Very interested and will be spamming refresh at an hour to kickoff.

Archived