IGNORED

Joey Barton Vs Neil Warnock

BCFC Jordan

Joey7Barton Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

Joey7Barton If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Joey7Barton Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

Joey7Barton Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

Warnock won the club promotion to the Premier League. What has Barton done for the club apart from be dinstinctly average this season?

Barton has no right to mock him like that.

Money won QPR promotion, not Warnock. Not at first, maybe, but the drip feed of big bucks made it inevitable eventually.

Tinnion could've been managing them and achieved it.

Money won QPR promotion, not Warnock. Not at first, maybe, but the drip feed of big bucks made it inevitable eventually.

Tinnion could've been managing them and achieved it.

Quite frankly that's a ridiculous view.

Since when did money in the championship = easy promotion? See Cardiff!

Warnock is a bloody good manager who'll walk into another decent job.

Daft how Gary Johnson is biged-up on here but is distinctly average and someone the quality of warnock is mocked and rubbished.

I'm gutted he wasnt available when we were looking for a new boss!

Granted he has probably gone a bit over the top but at the end of the day some of the stuff he is saying is true.

Warnock has absolutely no class what so ever. Yeah sure the sacking was harsh but at the end of the day he is a championship manager at best! He is tactically inept and to be honest the blokes an idiot. Coming out with that sob story c*** on sky sports yesterday trying to make everyone feel sorry for him, give over Colin!

He does need to take a good look at himself. Never in his career after a defeat would he ever come out and say he got team selection wrong or the better side won, and it's the same with his sacking, it's never his fault!

Makes me laugh how he would always try and sound really humble after games they won, 'oh the ref had a good game today' or 'hard for the ref to make those tough calls today', yet anyone can see straight through the idiot because as soon as they had a negative result the ref would often get blasted!

Know one should feel sorry for the bloke, even if what Barton said is over the top.

I like Barton, he keeps things interesting!!

Not a pussy like all other footballers, speaks his mind and is not afraid of what people think of him!!

Yeah what a lovely bloke to boot, since announcing he's a 'changed' man, he's punched a player to the ground and been sent off for headbutting another...something about a leopard not changing their spots....

That was never a head butt the Norwich went down like a baby.

Well the appeal failed so it was bad enough to warrant a 3 game ban and as captain of his football club he should be more responsible, Sparky is already looking to offload the muppet, he is a bad egg and that's one of the reasons Newcastle gave as to why he needed to move on. It's ok being mouthy on Twitter as i bet he never did it to Warnock in person, just like when he went to an awards night where all the plonkers from TOWIE were, and instead of telling them what he thought of them there and then, he took to Twitter instead, all mouth no trousers, also he's had the nerve to have a pop at the England player's failings, but if he wasn't such an idiot throughout his career, he could of earned much more than the measly 1 cap he has actually got, yes David Beckham and Paul Scholes might of been poor at international level, but their achievements in the game and in life in general far outweigh this losers.

Well the appeal failed so it was bad enough to warrant a 3 game ban and as captain of his football club he should be more responsible, Sparky is already looking to offload the muppet, he is a bad egg and that's one of the reasons Newcastle gave as to why he needed to move on. It's ok being mouthy on Twitter as i bet he never did it to Warnock in person, just like when he went to an awards night where all the plonkers from TOWIE were, and instead of telling them what he thought of them there and then, he took to Twitter instead, all mouth no trousers.

I thought Hughes said he was keeping him as captain, and almost everybody in football agreed that red card should of been rescinded.

Quite happy to be on my own on this, but i actually think Joey Barton is one of the most interesting footballers out there in an era of jumped up ponces....he is a bit of a throwback in that he doesnt care what he says and he i one of the few players that makes a very dull Premier League entertaining.

I am not condoing any of the things he has done in the past which are obviously not acceptable, but on a purely football viewpoint i think he is a fantastic player, 100% whole hearted, tough, fantastic passer and set piece taker, and can score goals......if we only had a player with half his ability and nastiness in the centre of the park then we would not be in the mess we are in at the moment, and taking away the morale high ground of he is a thug blah blah, none of you could say you wouldnt want him in a city shirt

I thought Hughes said he was keeping him as captain, and almost everybody in football agreed that red card should of been rescinded.

Your on about one incident, look at this scumbage's timeline:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/05/joey-barton-career-timeline-newcastle

He thinks he is the voice of reason on absolutely everything and time after time he claims he's changed then does something ridiculous, Newcastle are FAR better off without him, he will never change.

Quite happy to be on my own on this, but i actually think Joey Barton is one of the most interesting footballers out there in an era of jumped up ponces....he is a bit of a throwback in that he doesnt care what he says and he i one of the few players that makes a very dull Premier League entertaining.

I am not condoing any of the things he has done in the past which are obviously not acceptable, but on a purely football viewpoint i think he is a fantastic player, 100% whole hearted, tough, fantastic passer and set piece taker, and can score goals......if we only had a player with half his ability and nastiness in the centre of the park then we would not be in the mess we are in at the moment, and taking away the morale high ground of he is a thug blah blah, none of you could say you wouldnt want him in a city shirt

I wouldn't want him in a City shirt, in the same way i wouldn't want Tony Pulis as manager, i'd rather be relegated to the conference with Del Boy in charge than follow a team with such cretins.

Well the appeal failed so it was bad enough to warrant a 3 game ban and as captain of his football club he should be more responsible, Sparky is already looking to offload the muppet, he is a bad egg and that's one of the reasons Newcastle gave as to why he needed to move on. It's ok being mouthy on Twitter as i bet he never did it to Warnock in person, just like when he went to an awards night where all the plonkers from TOWIE were, and instead of telling them what he thought of them there and then, he took to Twitter instead, all mouth no trousers, also he's had the nerve to have a pop at the England player's failings, but if he wasn't such an idiot throughout his career, he could of earned much more than the measly 1 cap he has actually got, yes David Beckham and Paul Scholes might of been poor at international level, but their achievements in the game and in life in general far outweigh this losers.

Beckham poor at international level!? Very bad example, was superb for England for a number of years. Players like Scholes or Gerrard however have never reached the levels for England that they did for their clubs, but that's for another day.

Your on about one incident, look at this scumbage's timeline:

http://www.guardian....eline-newcastle

He thinks he is the voice of reason on absolutely everything and time after time he claims he's changed then does something ridiculous, Newcastle are FAR better off without him, he will never change.

I know all about what he has done, you brought these incidents up, just giving my views on those incidents.

Archived