IGNORED

Joey Barton Vs Neil Warnock

BCFC Jordan

Quite happy to be on my own on this, but i actually think Joey Barton is one of the most interesting footballers out there in an era of jumped up ponces....he is a bit of a throwback in that he doesnt care what he says and he i one of the few players that makes a very dull Premier League entertaining.

I am not condoing any of the things he has done in the past which are obviously not acceptable, but on a purely football viewpoint i think he is a fantastic player, 100% whole hearted, tough, fantastic passer and set piece taker, and can score goals......if we only had a player with half his ability and nastiness in the centre of the park then we would not be in the mess we are in at the moment, and taking away the morale high ground of he is a thug blah blah, none of you could say you wouldnt want him in a city shirt

+1. Smiths fan too, so gotta like the bloke mad as he is.

1) Neil Warnock is a prize cock... but is entertaining and brightens up football.

2) Joey Barton is a prize cock... and a violent thug to boot.

With all due respect SJ, nothing Colin has ever contributed to football has brightened it up. He's a cheat, he instructs his players to hurt the opposition, he is a hypocrite, he embarrasses the game by continually (and usually incorrectly) insulting and attempting to bully referees.

It's like he thinks he's Sir Alex but is just that kid from school who thought he was hard until someone stood up to him.

Barton's done some pretty horrendous shit, but at least he's a decent player. I think he's well within his rights to defend himself after Warnock tried (as is par for the course) to blame QPR players being on twitter for him not being very good in the Prem....

Quite frankly that's a ridiculous view.

Since when did money in the championship = easy promotion? See Cardiff!

Warnock is a bloody good manager who'll walk into another decent job.

Daft how Gary Johnson is biged-up on here but is distinctly average and someone the quality of warnock is mocked and rubbished.

I'm gutted he wasnt available when we were looking for a new boss!

Not a ridiculous view at all. QPR had much more funds at there disposal than Cardiff - at one point they were owned by four billionaires, including the world's sixth richest man.

And as for what money can buy you, I have two words for you to ponder 'Manchester City'.

I'm so relieved we are managed by a decent man not abrasive, egotistical, cheating hypocrite Colin ******.

Not a ridiculous view at all. QPR had much more funds at there disposal than Cardiff - at one point they were owned by four billionaires, including the world's sixth richest man.

And as for what money can buy you, I have two words for you to ponder 'Manchester City'.

I'm so relieved we are managed by a decent man not abrasive, egotistical, cheating hypocrite Colin ******.

I think your pantomime hatred for the man is clouding your judgement.

QPR signed tommy smith Jamie makie and Bradley Orr! Man city sign Aguero Nasri and silva.....you're right, the simalaritys are uncanny!

You'll see what you want to see , I'll leave you to it.

I think your pantomime hatred for the man is clouding your judgement.

QPR signed tommy smith Jamie makie and Bradley Orr! Man city sign Aguero Nasri and silva.....you're right, the simalaritys are uncanny!

You'll see what you want to see , I'll leave you to it.

I didn't say QPR were the same as Man City, I was merely using them to illustrate the point that yes you can buy a league - eventually.

Money doesn't bring overnight success but the fact that QPR were able to pay significantly higher wages than the rest of the Championship was eventually telling.

With all due respect SJ, nothing Colin has ever contributed to football has brightened it up. He's a cheat, he instructs his players to hurt the opposition, he is a hypocrite, he embarrasses the game by continually (and usually incorrectly) insulting and attempting to bully referees.

It's like he thinks he's Sir Alex but is just that kid from school who thought he was hard until someone stood up to him.

Barton's done some pretty horrendous shit, but at least he's a decent player. I think he's well within his rights to defend himself after Warnock tried (as is par for the course) to blame QPR players being on twitter for him not being very good in the Prem....

Do you have some man love thing for him or something? What was it that first attracted him to you? his cheeky tweets, irritating scouse accent or daft haircut?

A Guardian journalist who is also a QPR fan reckons players say Warnock knows nothing about tactics and depends entirely on motivation. That seems to be backed up by Barton's comments. He (the journalist) sits behind the dugout at Loftus Road. Apparently when they played Norwich recently Paul Lambert changed to wing backs late in the second half. Clint Hill ran to the touchllne and shouted at Warnock that he had to make a change because it was 4 against 5 at the back. It seems Warnock ignored him and Norwich promptly scored. The contrast between Colin and Paul Lambert and Brendan Rodgers is clear; he is an anachronism and should retire, He is after all 62 you know.:innocent06:

With all due respect JT, I know which one I find most offensive...

Is that DMc that gets the first goal for WBA?

Yep. Gets right into it with the cheating Blades players too, proper captain.

That's Colin's contribution to football for you; sending out a side on instructions to cheat.

No class, horrible scrote. Wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone but can't be sad he's not on MotD anymore...

Archived