IGNORED

Joey Barton Vs Neil Warnock

BCFC Jordan

Beckham poor at international level!? Very bad example, was superb for England for a number of years. Players like Scholes or Gerrard however have never reached the levels for England that they did for their clubs, but that's for another day.

Yeah looking at it that is a bad example, i was referring more to the fact they won nothing and that's more what Barton was getting at when he had a dig, but i can't believe people still have time for people like Barton.

Yeah looking at it that is a bad example, i was referring more to the fact they won nothing and that's more what Barton was getting at when he had a dig, but i can't believe people still have time for people like Barton.

Fair enough on that mate. He is a clown, some of the stuff he was saying about suing the ref or Bradley Johnson was ridiculous. It must have been a wind up it was that bad, considering him forgetting the Gervinho incident.

However whilst it was a bit over the top about Warnock, I am with him on that one. Warnock is just embarrassing.

You don't have to believe me, but i'd rather have a team of tryers than a team of scum bags...minus Martyn Woolford... rolleyes.gif

he is one of the most whole hearted players in football and a leader on the pitch, none of our dross are a patch on him....agree woolford is absoultely shocking tho....have never seen him contribute anything

The same way the self proclaimed hardman went down like a sack of spuds after being bitch slapped by Gervinho?

Again Barton this time went down like a baby, i don't give two hoots about Barton, i just said he makes me laugh with the things he puts on twitter and that was never a sending off against Norwich.

It makes me laugh, Barton is a cock, there is no doubt, but Colin have also proved on many occasion to be a peen. What Barton wrote is nothing compared to other things we heard or seen, been worse on here i think.

Problem is Barton is a pro footballer, and a mouthy cock, and while Colin has a certain way about him, he is twice the man Barton can only ever dream of becoming.

So yeah, don't feel so bad feeling a little bit sorry for Colin and conformation if it was ever required that Barton is a piece of shit.

Joey Barton isn't even good enough at football to be shouting his mouth off. Never seen what he offers a team apart from media attention. We all love a character but atleast Mario Balotelli doesn't harm anyone, he just treats everyone :laugh:

Neil Warnock is a proven manager, funny how Joey Barton was licking his ass on Goals On Sunday before he got sacked.

Money won QPR promotion, not Warnock. Not at first, maybe, but the drip feed of big bucks made it inevitable eventually.

Tinnion could've been managing them and achieved it.

Yep that's why the previous 4 managers at QPR led them to promotion previous. Oh...

Joey Barton isn't even good enough at football to be shouting his mouth off. Never seen what he offers a team apart from media attention. We all love a character but atleast Mario Balotelli doesn't harm anyone, he just treats everyone :laugh

Neil Warnock is a proven manager, funny how Joey Barton was licking his ass on Goals On Sunday before he got sacked.

Joey Barton is quite clearly a good footballer, I would have him here tomorrow if he would come, he's like Roy keane in the fact he does not give a shit of his team mates like him or not, he gives 100%, a few of our lot would do well to learn from him in that respect.

Joey Barton is quite clearly a good footballer, I would have him here tomorrow if he would come, he's like Roy keane in the fact he does not give a shit of his team mates like him or not, he gives 100%, a few of our lot would do well to learn from him in that respect.

What has he achieved in the game? He thinks he's better than what he is, he's a managers nightmare and he embarrases the clubs he plays for. His best quality as a footballer is getting stuck in but that's as far as it goes imo.

What has he achieved in the game? He thinks he's better than what he is, he's a managers nightmare and he embarrases the clubs he plays for. His best quality as a footballer is getting stuck in but that's as far as it goes imo.

He is a good player mate. Achieved promotion with Newcastle in his only season playing outside of the Premier League, as well as playing for England. Not bad achievements. I do agree with you that he is an idiot and often embarrasses himself but he has far more to his game than getting stuck in, of which he doesn't do as much anymore. He is a creative player that is easily premier league standard. I don't like Barton the bloke, but even people who don't like that side of him can't deny he is a decent enough player. Could have been better though!

He is a good player mate. Achieved promotion with Newcastle in his only season playing outside of the Premier League, as well as playing for England. Not bad achievements. I do agree with you that he is an idiot and often embarrasses himself but he has far more to his game than getting stuck in, of which he doesn't do as much anymore. He is a creative player that is easily premier league standard. I don't like Barton the bloke, but even people who don't like that side of him can't deny he is a decent enough player. Could have been better though!

Achieving promotion in that Newcastle team couldn't of been that difficult? and he made 1 cap for England just like Michael Ricketts. He never makes the headlines for his great performances on the field, it's always a horrific tackle or off the field which people talk about. I'd say he is premier league standard but at QPR he has found his level, a struggling premier league side.

Better to have him in the tent pissing out i guess.

I think a lot of his game is based around his psychopathic attributes, unfortunately you cant leave those in the dressing room.

I wouldn't have him near my team, or close friends.

Was a very good player when he first came through at Man C, maybe his psychopathic attributes has got in his way. :laugh:

Achieving promotion in that Newcastle team couldn't of been that difficult? and he made 1 cap for England just like Michael Ricketts. He never makes the headlines for his great performances on the field, it's always a horrific tackle or off the field which people talk about. I'd say he is premier league standard but at QPR he has found his level, a struggling premier league side.

You say that but better sides than that Newcastle team have failed to get promotion from the championship. He would have fulfilled a child hood dream by representing his country, it's an achievement no matter how many caps even though he should have had more. It's certainly more than any of our lot have achieved.

I agree he always makes headlines off the field but I can't remember the last time he got sent off for a horrific tackle though!

You say that but better sides than that Newcastle team have failed to get promotion from the championship. He would have fulfilled a child hood dream by representing his country, it's an achievement no matter how many caps even though he should have had more. It's certainly more than any of our lot have achieved.

I agree he always makes headlines off the field but I can't remember the last time he got sent off for a horrific tackle though!

How about punching Morten Gamst Pedersen at St James's.. Listen, he's a decent player but he thinks he's an awful lot better than he really is. To compare him to Roy Keane as some poster did previously is laughable. Roy Keane was a world class centre midfielder, Joey Barton is anything but.

How about punching Morten Gamst Pedersen at St James's.. Listen, he's a decent player but he thinks he's an awful lot better than he really is. To compare him to Roy Keane as some poster did previously is laughable. Roy Keane was a world class centre midfielder, Joey Barton is anything but.

That wasn't a horrific tackle though! I agree he's not fit enough to lace Keane's boots that's for sure! Nowhere near in the same league and never ever will be. Still on his day a decent player though!

• Admin

The previous poster didn't compare his ability to Roy Keane. He said Barton doesn't care if he pisses off his team-mates, like Roy Keane, and in that regard he is correct.

Agree with you he is an idiot but he makes me laugh because he thinks the whole world is against him, Colin is on Football Focus tomorrow so will be interesting to see his comments.

Don't get me started on Colin either!! Barton was probably a bit harsh with his comments but with most of what he said he was right! Warnock needs to have a good look at himself!

Yeah that bloody David James has alot to live up to! only 53 caps for England and our player of the tournament in 2010 tumbleweed.gif

Ha forgot about Jamo! My bad on that! But to say Barton hasn't achieved anything is wrong!

I think people would probably have more time for the bloke if he just got his head down and got on with it, but he's trying to make himself popular with everybody by insulting anyone and everyone on a social networking site and he ends up looking like a c*ck because he's just not doing it on the pitch, which seeing as he is a professional footballer, should be his main priority.

I think people would probably have more time for the bloke if he just got his head down and got on with it, but he's trying to make himself popular with everybody by insulting anyone and everyone on a social networking site and he ends up looking like a c*ck because he's just not doing it on the pitch, which seeing as he is a professional footballer, should be his main priority.

He has always been like that though. I think because he isn't one of the real big names in the game he tries to get attention in other ways, because he knows his performances on the pitch even when at his best will not outshine most others.

He has always been like that though. I think because he isn't one of the real big names in the game he tries to get attention in other ways, because he knows his performances on the pitch even when at his best will not outshine most others.

Or he could be like most other footballers and offer no opinion on anything before its been checked by the club/advisors/agents/mum etc

Archived