IGNORED

Where Is Sc_Red?

'Orns

As per the title, not seen him on here for a while, missing his comments!

Any ideas?

A number of regular posters seemed to disappear together around the time Millen left and Del took over.

As well as S_C Red, MattyH and Portland Bill are notable absentees, not seen much of Donald either.

I think Matty H was banned, not 100% sure though

That's the most likely explanation for all of them.

Maybe there was a particularly big bust up on here that I missed, either way it was certainly getting heated on here towards the end of Millen's disastrous tenure.

Hard to see how a group of such prolific daily posters would suddenly just stop posting completely through choice, and a bit of a coincidence if they all made that decision at about the same time.

Maybe there was a particularly big bust up on here that I missed, either way it was certainly getting heated on here towards the end of Millen's disastrous tenure.

Hard to see how a group of such prolific daily posters would suddenly just stop posting completely through choice, and a bit of a coincidence if they all made that decision at about the same time.

Didn't MattyH upset a lot of people with his comments when Alan Walsh left the club ?? MIght be thinking of the wrong bloke :dunno:

MattyH is banned and it was Hicksy-BCFC who was banned for his joyous response to Walshy losing his job.

SC_Red hasn't viewed the forum since November. Perhaps he felt his work here with Robbored is done?...

I hope he hasn't, always enjoyed reading his responses, although some were a little vicious. Has it really been November.....time flies!

Enjoyed Hicksy too, maybe I only like the bad ones on this forum!

Not that much of a coincidence, really, and not that hard to explain. The guys named aren't the only ones to have either restricted their contributions to a minimum or disappeared entirely. It might simply be down to their disgust at some of the content on the forum around the time you refer to. Some, I suspect, had seen enough and just felt they no longer wanted to be involved or associated with it, which I would find quite understandable. Packed it in myself around September/October time and can't say I've missed it - and my blood pressure's lower. I just scan the forum now and again to see what's going on; using it as an alternative source of info to the mainstream media, in effect. No plans to resume regular participation any time soon. I doubt I'm the only one to have come to that conclusion.

A few posters have been banned, a few just don't post, simples really.

Personally appart from a few people who can't stop arguing with others, I think it's been far better of late.

I'm alive and well. I feel the same as Clifton Cliff, I got fed up with the same old pathetic few arguing about anything and everything every day.

I just have the odd read of a few topics now and then.

The same negative few try and run the forum as before. I don't miss it one tiny tiny bit.

There are a few level headed posters on here,but a few who actually need to get out a bit more!!

As for the KM sacking, in the end results meant he had to go. But it must be hard when certain posters ( who haven't watched City for years!) think they know the game more than the manager!

I also note that these same people are already on

MCinnes's back if we don't win 5-0 every week.

Have fun!

I'm alive and well. I feel the same as Clifton Cliff, I got fed up with the same old pathetic few arguing about anything and everything every day.

I just have the odd read of a few topics now and then.

The same negative few try and run the forum as before. I don't miss it one tiny tiny bit.

There are a few level headed posters on here,but a few who actually need to get out a bit more!!

As for the KM sacking, in the end results meant he had to go. But it must be hard when certain posters ( who haven't watched City for years!) think they know the game more than the manager!

I also note that these same people are already on

MCinnes's back if we don't win 5-0 every week.

Have fun!

Good to see your okay!

As a neutral, dropping in since DM took over, it's a good lively forum...good fun, and informative. You get the goals before the beeb, which is great!

You St. Johnstone fans have enhanced this forum no-end!

I have found this place to be far more fun since you have popped over. :sub:

Portland Bill consistently slagged off GJ

and backed Millen way after it became obvious he was out of his depth.

Haha, this is exactly the sort of lying rubbish that has stopped me using this forum.

Idiots like you who spout utter rubbish and can never back up what you say with any proof.

Go through my post history and come back with some quotes of where I slagged off GJ.

Go on, let's see them!

Haha, this is exactly the sort of lying rubbish that has stopped me using this forum.

Idiots like you who spout utter rubbish and can never back up what you say with any proof.

Go through my post history and come back with some quotes of where I slagged off GJ.

Go on, let's see them!

Oh dear - looks like I struck a raw nerve with Keith's number one fan. If you can't take it, don't give it out.

Archived