IGNORED

Sort It Out Cs!

Lew-T

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/120627-furious-I-can-t-believe-this

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/143282-bcfc-wont-sell-me-ticket/

I am angry with the fact that the club our turning our OWN fans away for home game against leeds! I know I will get stick for this.....but why not give leeds all of the eastend? they would of sold out, therefore more money for the club, less chance of leeds fans in the home ends because of a bigger away allocation. makes sense to me? I am a season ticket holder in the eastend and I wouldn't have a problem going in the dolman for one game. We want all the support we can get for this one, so why do this? disgraceful.

why give them special treatment because they are the massive Leeds United? Give them 2,000 like we do to every one else. I'm not sure why the ticket office are refusing sales to our own fans, it seems a bit strange. I understand where the club are coming from though we don't want a repeat of last years chaos but maybe they are being a bit too careful.

If Leeds can get 2000 fans in the East End making a load of noise it surely is only going to help Leeds Utd on the pitch. The main problem really is that Leeds fans can't be trusted to a) stay within their allocated area and b) if that allocated area was made bigger, not try to get at home fans if the mood takes them. Bearing in mind that I lived in Leeds until 18 months ago, have a fiance who's a Leeds lass and have great affection for the City (I regard it as 'home' in many ways), I have no time for the larger-than-average group of thuggish morons who make up a percentage of the Utd support

why give them special treatment because they are the massive Leeds United? Give them 2,000 like we do to every one else.

Because they have more fans.

If you are likely to sell the entire East End, I'd give them that.

There's plenty of space available in the Dolman, Williams and Atyeo for our fans is there not??

Why would we prefer to not give them more tickets and have areas of our ground not filled? It makes no economic sense whatsoever.

Move all the fans from the williams into the EE and give leeds the williams. maybe the atyeo too.

I sit in the ayteo and I would refuse to move its where I paid for my ticket, we should only give them the allocated area,

If the EE was still closed to Home fans then maybe yes

There's plenty of space available in the Dolman, Williams and Atyeo for our fans is there not??

Why would we prefer to not give them more tickets and have areas of our ground not filled? It makes no economic sense whatsoever.

I know lets just not give any home fans tickets and fill Ashton gate with leeds fans because they are such a massive club

http://www.not606.co...-t-believe-this

http://www.otib.co.u...sell-me-ticket/

I am angry with the fact that the club our turning our OWN fans away for home game against leeds! I know I will get stick for this.....but why not give leeds all of the eastend? they would of sold out, therefore more money for the club, less chance of leeds fans in the home ends because of a bigger away allocation. makes sense to me? I am a season ticket holder in the eastend and I wouldn't have a problem going in the dolman for one game. We want all the support we can get for this one, so why do this? disgraceful.

Having a laugh aint you?

How is giving them one end, giving them the whole stadium?

maybe you haven't been enough this season or you are a leeds fan but there are SEASON TICKET holders in the EE so we can't give it to them they can have the offical allocation which is 10% of the ground capacity or 1975 tickets

It does not make economic sense either to constantly keep City fans out of this stand match after match either.

Check Leeds allocation and City season ticket holders v size of stand. There is room in the Eastend for fans of both City and Leeds.

My season ticket is for the EE that's where I py to sit cuz I like it there. How about we put all the fans from dolman in the EE and let Leeds have the dolman?! Yeah you would love that wouldn't you.

Ps. I know you wouldn't get all the fans from

The dolman into the east end, before some clever

Clogs starts.

to be honest, if you watch premier league matches away fans are are put right next to the home fans with two lines of police in between them. even big rivalries like newcastle v sunderland they are right next to each other. why do we have one or two blocks between the fans? surely you could fill them with leeds, more money for the club etc.

This has nothing to do with giving Leeds fans the East end but everything to do with having a sensible policy of selling tickets to home fans.

At the moment the club will not sell you a ticket unless you are on there data base and have bought tickets online within the last 12 months or so.

If i turn up at the club shop and have proof that i live locally such as a bill with my address on then why should i still be refused a ticket!!

When I had my ST in the Dolman, I would be outraged if I was asked to move for away fans to sit in my seat that I'd pay for. I'm not a fan of being in the EE for the view more than anything, but shifting ST holders to suit an opposition club is a f*ing ridiculous idea. Home fans come first as far as I'm concerned, and like it or not, Leeds should not get any preferential treatment. Don't see why people seem so desperate to help them out at the expense of fellow BCFC fans?!

This has nothing to do with giving Leeds fans the East end but everything to do with having a sensible policy of selling tickets to home fans.

At the moment the club will not sell you a ticket unless you are on there data base and have bought tickets online within the last 12 months or so.

If i turn up at the club shop and have proof that i live locally such as a bill with my address on then why should i still be refused a ticket!!

Well your address is irrelevant.

But if the club has information that you have attended a city game (that is not against leeds) then they should give you a ticket - they should'nt limit to the last 12 months IMO.

When I had my ST in the Dolman, I would be outraged if I was asked to move for away fans to sit in my seat that I'd pay for. I'm not a fan of being in the EE for the view more than anything, but shifting ST holders to suit an opposition club is a f*ing ridiculous idea. Home fans come first as far as I'm concerned, and like it or not, Leeds should not get any preferential treatment. Don't see why people seem so desperate to help them out at the expense of fellow BCFC fans?!

Amen.

**** Leeds.

But if the club has information that you have attended a city game (that is not against leeds) then they should give you a ticket - they should'nt limit to the last 12 months IMO.

Agree. There must be 40k plus people on the database going back more than five years. There can only be a handful of city fans that haven't bought a ticket or a membership or anything from the club in that time so it's a reasonable way of making sure we don't get Leeds fans in the home ends.

Well I have been asked for my address averytime i have bought a tcket in the club shop for years and suddenly its not relevant!!.

I have been going to the gate for over 30 years and in the past have been a regular season ticket holder but it looks like i will not be allowed in on Saturady

Surely there has to be a better way of ticketing this game than the present set up.

There are a lot of very anry City fans out there that are extremely p*ss*d off with the clubs attitude.

Archived