IGNORED

Sort It Out Cs!

Lew-T

Well I have been asked for my address averytime i have bought a tcket in the club shop for years and suddenly its not relevant!!.

I have been going to the gate for over 30 years and in the past have been a regular season ticket holder but it looks like i will not be allowed in on Saturady

Surely there has to be a better way of ticketing this game than the present set up.

There are a lot of very anry City fans out there that are extremely p*ss*d off with the clubs attitude.

Well, if they have a record of you attending all these years, then I sympathize - they should give you a ticket.

Maybe you should try and talk to Jayne Maggs? the ticket office manager?

I was never a fan of selling Season tickets in the East End for this very reason.

I do think it makes sense to have a large away end in that stand PLUS a more fluid home section which can ebb and flow dependent on the size of the away following and the size of the opponent.

We don't make enough money right now from our gate receipts - the financial statements will show you that - therefore if we have the ability to have the entire East End occasionally for away support (for clubs like Leeds and if they ever come Man U, Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc).

If a club can sell the allocation give them the whole end.

But yeah we're hamstrung, we've sold ST in the East End so we can't move those fans now.

There are three other stands where our fans can be.

I've never sat anywhere other than the Dolman, the view ain't that bad!!

I was never a fan of selling Season tickets in the East End for this very reason.

I do think it makes sense to have a large away end in that stand PLUS a more fluid home section which can ebb and flow dependent on the size of the away following and the size of the opponent.

We don't make enough money right now from our gate receipts - the financial statements will show you that - therefore if we have the ability to have the entire East End occasionally for away support (for clubs like Leeds and if they ever come Man U, Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc).

But yeah we're hamstrung, we've sold ST in the East End so we can't move those fans now.

Well, personnally, I dont think there should be ANY away fans in the East End!

as a ST in they ayteo I'd give them half of that stand as its easier access and easier to get out but you'd have to move the player carpark etc,

Just not enough room for that

Its a lot different now though as you say you'd have to move all sorts of stuff.

Back before the Atyeo, it was all perfect when they have the open end for the away fans.

That had the section of some days home fans over by the Grandstand and other days the whole end for the away fans - that is what I think we should have in the EE.

Obviously it was terracing so we didnt have ST seats etc to worry about - but I am going back years ago when I was a kid but it seemed to work well then.

I don't know, I have never seen the big deal about needing to be in the East End to be honest.

I know others have always felt strong about it, I just dont share it.

http://www.not606.co...-t-believe-this

http://www.otib.co.u...sell-me-ticket/

I am angry with the fact that the club our turning our OWN fans away for home game against leeds! I know I will get stick for this.....but why not give leeds all of the eastend? they would of sold out, therefore more money for the club, less chance of leeds fans in the home ends because of a bigger away allocation. makes sense to me? I am a season ticket holder in the eastend and I wouldn't have a problem going in the dolman for one game. We want all the support we can get for this one, so why do this? disgraceful.

Silly idea. Why should our own fans be treated as second class to the Leeds fans? If a seat has been paid for in the EE by a BCFC supporter, no way should they move.

As for economic sense, it would be a few thousand the club would make, which in football terms is small change. Not worth alienating the fans for the cost of a few thousand. No need to change it for the HUGE Leeds UTD.

Blame leeds fans for thinking they are special and thinking they can come in our end and celebrate goals!

They created the problem, not the club.

Forget Leeds for the minute, this is a economic mistake by our club. There are just over 1500 fans in the EE ( myself included ) and I would be happy to sit in dolman/ Williams/ atyeo for just one game, so why do you have a problem with it? It isn't like the EE will make an impact, as we havent all season! We will have about 16-500 - 17000 down the gate Saturday, where we could of have about 19-500? Makes no sense.

Forget Leeds for the minute, this is a economic mistake by our club. There are just over 1500 fans in the EE ( myself included ) and I would be happy to sit in dolman/ Williams/ atyeo for just one game, so why do you have a problem with it? It isn't like the EE will make an impact, as we havent all season! We will have about 16-500 - 17000 down the gate Saturday, where we could of have about 19-500? Makes no sense.

Just because YOU are happy with it, does not mean I will be. I bought a ST for the EE and thats where I want to stand - And I'm pretty sure 99% of those who go in the EE will agree with me!

And I'm sure 99% of ALL city fans would'nt like to be moved from where they are.

City fans first in the eastend fans then add what is left to away fans 2000. Quite a few fans in the EE want to bring mates and family but wont they should come first.Never at anywhere other than the Dolman!!! maybe you should first mate beforeasking fans to move out of where they want to be.

no it doesn't more away fans = more policing which in turn is a greater cost,

We would attract less season ticket holders due to not being able to sit where they want = less income

The club would have to compensate fans who would be forced to move for big games which costs the club money

to sum it up its one of the worst ideas to be floated on here

Give it a rest you ******* ****. I couldn't give a shit if poor old Leeds can't get a ticket, if you gave them the whole of the eastend they would still be some in the other stands. People pay to stand in the eastend not go and sit and be bored in the Williams etc

City fans first in the eastend fans then add what is left to away fans 2000. Quite a few fans in the EE want to bring mates and family but wont they should come first.Never at anywhere other than the Dolman!!! maybe you should first mate beforeasking fans to move out of where they want to be.

We have to provide safe, secure areas for away fans.

The structure of the ground, the car park ability behind, the ease of policing them from the side makes the East End the ideal place to put away fans.

Whether you like it or not, we have a duty to ensure we give away fans all of the above.

The logistics of making the Atyeo the away fans sections is a nightmare so the East End it is.

We are a business. If a large club comes to town and can shift 4,000 away tickets then yeah, bloody give them the tickets and we'll make money out of it.

We should never have sold ST to home fans in that end, in my opinion. Now we can't close it off to make it away only.

Give it a rest you ******* ****. I couldn't give a shit if poor old Leeds can't get a ticket, if you gave them the whole of the eastend they would still be some in the other stands. People pay to stand in the eastend not go and sit and be bored in the Williams etc

He is right though. We're going to make less money with this scenario and we are up sh*t creek in debt.

Using this logic, we could also clear out half of the dolman to make way for the fans of a bigger club. If we ever play Manchester United expect city fans to be restricted to the small bit near the Atyeo in front of the clubshop. If we are lucky, maybe the disabled section as well.

Using this logic, we could also clear out half of the dolman to make way for the fans of a bigger club. If we ever play Manchester United expect city fans to be restricted to the small bit near the Atyeo in front of the clubshop. If we are lucky, maybe the disabled section as well.

No we'd give Manchester United the whole East End.

Bristol City fans would full up 3 out of the 4 sides of the ground.

That's how football should be. A big away end ful of fans and 3 sides of the ground packed with home fans.

How fking good does it sound???

We have to provide safe, secure areas for away fans.

The structure of the ground, the car park ability behind, the ease of policing them from the side makes the East End the ideal place to put away fans.

Whether you like it or not, we have a duty to ensure we give away fans all of the above.

The logistics of making the Atyeo the away fans sections is a nightmare so the East End it is.

We are a business. If a large club comes to town and can shift 4,000 away tickets then yeah, bloody give them the tickets and we'll make money out of it.

We should never have sold ST to home fans in that end, in my opinion. Now we can't close it off to make it away only.

Here is an opinion of a fan who is in the EE. If a large club comes to town City can sell tickets to the friends and family of eastendners first. You having only been in the dolman are really are no judge of what is best for all mate. A lot of kids and familes adults really do not like the other stands. You would lose city support and money.

No we'd give Manchester United the whole East End.

Bristol City fans would full up 3 out of the 4 sides of the ground.

That's how football should be. A big away end ful of fans and 3 sides of the ground packed with home fans.

How fking good does it sound???

No we would'nt. Why give away fans more than we have too?

We'd have 3 and a half stands and the scum would have half a stand.

No we would'nt. Why give away fans more than we have too?

We'd have 3 and a half stands and the scum would have half a stand.

1) Safety

2) Atmosphere

3) Logistics/policing

Why have away fans at all then? Why not just make every game home fans only?

Come on, I like an atmosphere so why not have 1 end away fans (if it can be filled) and 3 ends of City cheering them on??

I recall when the away end was up the other end, we gave the Gas the entire end and the atmosphere was terrific.

Archived