IGNORED

Sort It Out Cs!

Lew-T

to be honest, if you watch premier league matches away fans are are put right next to the home fans with two lines of police in between them. even big rivalries like newcastle v sunderland they are right next to each other. why do we have one or two blocks between the fans? surely you could fill them with leeds, more money for the club etc.

I've asked this time and time again and it makes no sense. If the Police demand this then it is ridiculous for the exact reason you've stated, Newcastle v Sunderland, United v Liverpool, Spurs v Arsenal etc. are separated merely by stewards or at best a row of Police.

The reason why I thought of the idea because this will cause less trouble in the home ends, and more room for our fans? I just want our fans to purchase their tickets! Totally not on.

Listen Lew they just don't want to know on this forum or at board level. I already told them to move the game to Leeds, so that all the Leeds fans could get in, this suggestion also went down like a lead balloon.

No we'd give Manchester United the whole East End.

Bristol City fans would full up 3 out of the 4 sides of the ground.

That's how football should be. A big away end ful of fans and 3 sides of the ground packed with home fans.

How fking good does it sound???

Shit. A lot of people wouldn't go if they had to sit in other stands. People enjoy different things from a game, I have no interest in sitting in silence in another part of the ground. The Eastend has always been the clubs home end. Ashton Gate was a library until the Eastend was re opened and the good work that has come from the lads behind it all have given the fans of this something to be proud of.

No we'd give Manchester United the whole East End.

Bristol City fans would full up 3 out of the 4 sides of the ground.

That's how football should be. A big away end ful of fans and 3 sides of the ground packed with home fans.

How fking good does it sound???

Sounds dreadful, I can't believe you want more Leeds fans at the expense of our own fans.

You Sir, have a small club mentality.

Forget Leeds for the minute, this is a economic mistake by our club. There are just over 1500 fans in the EE ( myself included ) and I would be happy to sit in dolman/ Williams/ atyeo for just one game, so why do you have a problem with it? It isn't like the EE will make an impact, as we havent all season! We will have about 16-500 - 17000 down the gate Saturday, where we could of have about 19-500? Makes no sense.

YOUR happy.

I can think that the majority wouldnt want to move.

What a stupid idea. I wouldnt want to sit in any other part of the ground.

Shit. A lot of people wouldn't go if they had to sit in other stands. People enjoy different things from a game, I have no interest in sitting in silence in another part of the ground. The Eastend has always been the clubs home end. Ashton Gate was a library until the Eastend was re opened and the good work that has come from the lads behind it all have given the fans of this something to be proud of.

Oh look, another fan who has the east end super fan mentality.

http://www.not606.co...-t-believe-this

http://www.otib.co.u...sell-me-ticket/

I am angry with the fact that the club our turning our OWN fans away for home game against leeds! I know I will get stick for this.....but why not give leeds all of the eastend? they would of sold out, therefore more money for the club, less chance of leeds fans in the home ends because of a bigger away allocation. makes sense to me? I am a season ticket holder in the eastend and I wouldn't have a problem going in the dolman for one game. We want all the support we can get for this one, so why do this? disgraceful.

If this was a big FA cup game yes this would make sense. As its a league game, i say no, they get what they are given by the club, I dont no why the atyeo wasnt made the away end anyway, east end is home end.

What i would like to see during our last season at ashton gate is the whole of the east end opened up to all city fans as a farewell season to the ground.

there is a good chance its going to snow on saturday so the game will be called off anyway.

http://www.not606.co...-t-believe-this

http://www.otib.co.u...sell-me-ticket/

I am angry with the fact that the club our turning our OWN fans away for home game against leeds! I know I will get stick for this.....but why not give leeds all of the eastend? they would of sold out, therefore more money for the club, less chance of leeds fans in the home ends because of a bigger away allocation. makes sense to me? I am a season ticket holder in the eastend and I wouldn't have a problem going in the dolman for one game. We want all the support we can get for this one, so why do this? disgraceful.

Giving the whole Eastend to Leeds who have yet to sell out what they currently have been given let alone the whole stand, it could easily, [it would lose City support, cause bad feeling and be difficult to do I can’t see why anybody would want to so this].

If you don’t want to be in the Eastend for the higher profile matches v Leeds, West Ham etc why do you want to be in there at all?

In 2007 fans met the chairman trying to get the stand open, it still isn’t open fully yet and the stand can be used to attract more support.

Where is your ambition if you want to undo what fans are trying to do?

If the club can sell more for the Atyeo, Dolman and Williams the 1200+ City fans in the Eastend will obviously have mates, family who would want to come along as well. We should be trying to build the stand up by getting more in for these games using all its potential not undermining our own support mate.

We have to provide safe, secure areas for away fans.

The structure of the ground, the car park ability behind, the ease of policing them from the side makes the East End the ideal place to put away fans.

Whether you like it or not, we have a duty to ensure we give away fans all of the above.

The logistics of making the Atyeo the away fans sections is a nightmare so the East End it is.

We are a business. If a large club comes to town and can shift 4,000 away tickets then yeah, bloody give them the tickets and we'll make money out of it.

We should never have sold ST to home fans in that end, in my opinion. Now we can't close it off to make it away only.

You are completely right, as a Leeds fan like many clubs we have our fair share of idiots, but what about protecting the Leeds fans in the away end from irate City fans that have been would up by our % of idiots. I do think you're missing a trick as 2K @ £25 is an extra £50K in your club coffers, but I do also agree if STs have been sold there then you have no right to even ask them to move.

Archived