IGNORED

Dirty Harry

fishy

Unfortnately Blatter isn't being pursued by HMRC. Also I'd have already found him guilty before they even presented any evidence

Those fkers are like a dog with a bone too when they are after you.

I had about 10 letters to some South African chick who used to rent where I live chasing her for 15k in VAT.

There are people not to cross in London - the Russian mob, the Yardies, the Tri-Ads and the HMRC.

Harry and Milan will walk free, heavy fine at worst. They're only in court because of who they are.

HMRC can allow Portsmouth to operate owing millions but they stick redknapp in court over ten grand!

Not so sure, they might be made an example of being high profile. If found guilty I reckon it might be a suspended sentance.. who knows though?

Harry

Those fkers are like a dog with a bone too when they are after you.

I had about 10 letters to some South African chick who used to rent where I live chasing her for 15k in VAT.

There are people not to cross in London - the Russian mob, the Yardies, the Tri-Ads and the HMRC.

Without HMRC we would descend into chaos, they are the guardians of our freedom. Pay no tax, how will we defend the Falklands, treat the ill, heat the elderly? Make no mistake of their importance.

Harry got caught and the fact he's an easy target changes nothing. Pleeding ignorant with money? Oh please, Harry is an old school cocnkey spiv, 'off the books' is in his DNA.

Annoying when people are happy to make their fortune in the protection of this country, but don't pay its dues.

I think he's innorcent,

I think people are trying to stich him up after he was found not guilty in the bung affair, and when he won damages from the police for raiding his house,

somthing stinks about the case and I don't think its harry or milan (i hate milan btw)

I think he's innorcent,

I think people are trying to stich him up after he was found not guilty in the bung affair, and when he won damages from the police for raiding his house,

somthing stinks about the case and I don't think its harry or milan (i hate milan btw)

I think Harry is another football hypocrite, like all managers whinges about money going out of the game to agents but is happy to pocket money from the sale of a player, more money going out of that club and where does that money go?, does Harry put it back into grass roots football, oh no into a Monaco bank account that he then within less than a week flies over to Monaco to get his grubby little hands on, yeah I agree nothing dodgy here.

I'm not sure if he is innocent or not.

But would you try to fiddle the tax man 10k, when you are paying 8m quid tax? and have been paid millions upon millions for your job?

Sure if you thought you could get away with it, or didn't really know anything about it. ignorance is bliss but not a defence to tax evasion.

Sure if you thought you could get away with it, or didn't really know anything about it. ignorance is bliss but not a defence to tax evasion.

Like I said - not commenting on whether he's guilty or not. But when he's earned so much and paid so much, why take a risk for so little...... If I was on the jury, thats what I'd be thinking.

1. No - **** him, he gets paid enough as it is, shouldn't have been so greedy - if he's guilty then he's not going to be England manager (and Riaz - I said "if he's guilty", just in case)

2. Bang him up, plenty of cockney wide boys in jail to keep him company, they can all do the Lambeth walk round the exercise yard

Some of his points in defence or what he told the police- don't stack up. Stuff like 'I write like a two year old, I've never sent an email/fax, I ghostwrote a column for The Sun for 18 months until my accountant pointed out I hadn't been paid.' Please!! What sort of crap is that!? Just sounds desperate/embarrassing. He said he's the least greedy person one could meet- greed though is subjective to interpretation (not talking about criminal matters, just greed generally)...

which in itself is really really sad. Why on earth the press continually perform "hatchet jobs" on our own is beyond me...

Football wise you have to remember that many journalists employed by our newspapers are not English and are therefore not England supporters.

Scottish, Welsh and Irish writers abound and they often have no interest in the England national team being successful - sometimes their gut instincts might be quite the opposite.

This doesn't account for everything by any means, but may well play a part in the regular hatchet jobs, and the timing of them.

MONEY.

That and of course is that Fleet Street confuse "Free press" with "We'll say what we want and dam the consequenses"

I'm hoping the Levenson? inquirey MIGHT make it more akward for papers to intrude in the personal life of others, but I wont hold my breath!

It's a face saving exercise from which nothing of any real consequence will occur... Nothing will change in journalism following the recent phone hacking scandal.. other than the papers will get better at covering their tracks...

It's amazing that papers can bring so many "wrong'uns" to justice (The spot fixing sting being the most recent high profile one) and yet spend so much time chasing meaningless gossip, Surely they get more job satisfaction from good journalism?

Either way, it's probably a good thing for Harry that this has come out now, in the courts. If it's not new news then it might not have such a huge effect if it were to be dragged up and he had become England manager.

I just can't get over how sad it is that a manager might not be considered the best man for the job because of the stink some tabloid hack might kick up... it should be about who is the best for the job...

It's a face saving exercise from which nothing of any real consequence will occur... Nothing will change in journalism following the recent phone hacking scandal.. other than the papers will get better at covering their tracks...

It's amazing that papers can bring so many "wrong'uns" to justice (The spot fixing sting being the most recent high profile one) and yet spend so much time chasing meaningless gossip, Surely they get more job satisfaction from good journalism?

Either way, it's probably a good thing for Harry that this has come out now, in the courts. If it's not new news then it might not have such a huge effect if it were to be dragged up and he had become England manager.

I just can't get over how sad it is that a manager might not be considered the best man for the job because of the stink some tabloid hack might kick up... it should be about who is the best for the job...

JT you are on fire, totally correctamondo, the truth is in life anyone with power or money are either straight or dodgy, the dodgy ones after years of getting way with it begin to believe that they are untouchable and take more risk for less profit it becomes a turn on, that was what the bankers, NOTW hacks, Jefferey Archer, probably Chris Huhne and possibly Harry have done.

JT you are on fire, totally correctamondo, the truth is in life anyone with power or money are either straight or dodgy, the dodgy ones after years of getting way with it begin to believe that they are untouchable and take more risk for less profit it becomes a turn on, that was what the bankers, NOTW hacks, Jefferey Archer, probably Chris Huhne and possibly Harry have done.

I knew you'd come round one day Esmond! Next stop Noggers and "Targetman"... I fear Riaz is a lost cause here though. :smartass:

Archived