IGNORED

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark

Roe

Looks like the majority of htfc fans on forums don't like or rate the bloke. Tactically inept seems to be a biggy. So maybe he wasn't as good as it seemed from the outside.

I'm sure he will have his suitors, but from what I have been reading, he and the team have slowly been getting worse.

Looks like the majority of htfc fans on forums don't like or rate the bloke. Tactically inept seems to be a biggy. So maybe he wasn't as good as it seemed from the outside.

I'm sure he will have his suitors, but from what I have been reading, he and the team have slowly been getting worse.

They have a huge budget at that level and have attracted some player that mean that squad should be out of sight by now. Lee Clarke is an absolute twonk as well... He'll get a job with a smaller budget and be found out now as another loud-mouthed "name" in football management.

They have a huge budget at that level and have attracted some player that mean that squad should be out of sight by now. Lee Clarke is an absolute twonk as well... He'll get a job with a smaller budget and be found out now as another loud-mouthed "name" in football management.

got to say he always came across as a bit of Dick when interviewed. Another manager overhyped for achieving nothing other than a good unbeaten record... Which in the grand scheme of things means very little.

got to say he always came across as a bit of Dick when interviewed. Another manager overhyped for achieving nothing other than a good unbeaten record... Which in the grand scheme of things means very little.

They have lost just 3 league games all season and sit 2 points of automatic promotion places with a game in hand!

I wish we had a record that meant that little!

They have lost just 3 league games all season and sit 2 points of automatic promotion places with a game in hand!

I wish we had a record that meant that little!

So do I, but we are not in L1 having spent loads with apparently a manager with no tactical nous. He has been there 4 years and has not achieved what was asked of him. He went unbeaten last year, did they go up? So what good is that.

Yes it may look crazy, but the board and the fans that watch HTFC know alot more about how they are doing than we do.

So do I, but we are not in L1 having spent loads with apparently a manager with no tactical nous. He has been there 4 years and has not achieved what was asked of him. He went unbeaten last year, did they go up? So what good is that.

Yes it may look crazy, but the board and the fans that watch HTFC know alot more about how they are doing than we do.

Again, this season they have spent just over £1.8million, yet brought in funds of just over £2.7million, So im not sure where you are getting your info from.

I do agree, of course, that as "outsiders" we do not know as much about the reality of their set up as their own fans & board, but come on - you don't think that sacking him is a surprising decision....?!

Again, this season they have spent just over £1.8million, yet brought in funds of just over £2.7million, So im not sure where you are getting your info from.

I do agree, of course, that as "outsiders" we do not know as much about the reality of their set up as their own fans & board, but come on - you don't think that sacking him is a surprising decision....?!

Of course I do. But as I have said and what you have also highlighted, they know alot more about it than you or me, and a vast majority are glad he is gone. Of course this is only internet forum users like you and I.

Edit, 1.8 million is a fair chunck in l1, even if they have recouped more, you have to add signing on fees wages etc onto that.

Archived