IGNORED

Billy Sharp Abuse

Welcome To The Jungle

I haven't even opened the link, but l can kind of guess what's there. Seriously, this country is going downhill...and fast. So many dirty scumbags who go unpunished, allowing them to walk our streets in a near lawless society makes me sick but utterly frustrated with our legal system.

Our Country must be a worldwide joke!

I'm amazed someone with that intellect can switch a pc on.

I would imagine anyone knowing this fool and disliking him will splatter him all over the town he lives in. Better still take him down to billy's house and let him do what he seems fit.

Reminds me of an incident I experienced just last month (though nothing like as bad, I guess).

It was the day before my new job was due to start. My dad had been diagnosed with terminal cancer a couple of weeks earlier, so I was in a bad way with this news. That evening my 3 week old baby suddenly choked, and stopped breathing. He turned purple. I quickly picked him up and patted him, and thank god, his breathing returned. I though I'd lost him. So I called the hospital, and we needed taxi money to take him over there...

I walked up to the cash machine hurriedly and got some money out. While walking back to my house there were these youths, about twenty years old(?). As I walked past them, they all screamed at me at the top of their voice. Scared me shitless.

Two things crossed my mind: 1) attack them even though I was outnumbered (I'd pretty much lost my composure), and 2) stop, tell them what had happened, and say thanks for making my life that bit worse.

Neither would have bothered them though. Some people just couldn't give a shit. They get kicks out of making the world miserable.

He's the pantomime villain for me, at the end of the day we'd love it if he played for us and wound up fans as he does. Scott Murray is idolised for his celebration against Cardiff.

He certainly doesn't deserve that, I hope the perpetrator is tracked down. Its easier than you think. Must say Paul (cider1977) did an excellent piece in the program last night about how being anonymous on the Internet allows people to be so much more abusive etc.

He's the pantomime villain for me, at the end of the day we'd love it if he played for us and wound up fans as he does. Scott Murray is idolised for his celebration against Cardiff.

He certainly doesn't deserve that, I hope the perpetrator is tracked down. Its easier than you think. Must say Paul (cider1977) did an excellent piece in the program last night about how being anonymous on the Internet allows people to be so much more abusive etc.

There was a recent panorama about this sort of thing. They confronted someone like this as he was getting on a bus. He showed no remorse what so ever. They need to make a real example of these scum and as someone posted let them meet their victims.

I haven't even opened the link, but l can kind of guess what's there. Seriously, this country is going downhill...and fast. So many dirty scumbags who go unpunished, allowing them to walk our streets in a near lawless society makes me sick but utterly frustrated with our legal system.

Our Country must be a worldwide joke!

"What?" I said "What?" Get a grip man. One idiot posts something dreadful and the whole country's to blame? Jeez......................

Reminds me of an incident I experienced just last month (though nothing like as bad, I guess).

It was the day before my new job was due to start. My dad had been diagnosed with terminal cancer a couple of weeks earlier, so I was in a bad way with this news. That evening my 3 week old baby suddenly choked, and stopped breathing. He turned purple. I quickly picked him up and patted him, and thank god, his breathing returned. I though I'd lost him. So I called the hospital, and we needed taxi money to take him over there...

I walked up to the cash machine hurriedly and got some money out. While walking back to my house there were these youths, about twenty years old(?). As I walked past them, they all screamed at me at the top of their voice. Scared me shitless.

Two things crossed my mind: 1) attack them even though I was outnumbered (I'd pretty much lost my composure), and 2) stop, tell them what had happened, and say thanks for making my life that bit worse.

Neither would have bothered them though. Some people just couldn't give a shit. They get kicks out of making the world miserable.

Sorry to hear about your recent run of bad luck. Hope things get better for you soon.

Archived