IGNORED

Damion Stewart

hinsleburg

Not sure how anyone can think he still has something to offer us. He is 31, on high wages and he is no way near better than what we have.

I wouldn't have him over fonts,nyatanga,Carey,Wilson and now McManus. That's already 5 centre halfs. Absolutely no need for a player like him clogging up the wage bill and making it 6.

Plus Its clearly obviously he is not in Del's plans and I am sure he could get a better centre half than him for the wages he is on!

Will be delighted to see the him gone. No need for him what so ever! Just not good enough.

Inconsistent and lumbering CB? No thanks

He wasn't 'crap' just generally average with sporadic uselessness, a combination we don't need.

Get James Wilson through.

(let's not forget him and hunt are now at a lower level football wise, so I would expect them to do 'ok' a but even so, give it more time, Stewert looked OK for us from time to time, but not overall)

It's not worked out for him here , which is a shame as I though he would be a decent signing originally. Best for all parties if he moves on. Another victim of the Bristol City circus of the last 2 years.

Anothe victim????

He's a grown man and a proffessional athlete. He was overweight and in terrible condition when he was here.....it's a disgrace he stole a wage and couldn't at least keep fit

I hope it was meant as hyperbole but to call him the worst player in 7 years is ridiculous, he was part of a decent side towards the back end of last season - conceded 2 goals in 6 games at one stage. Not been great by any means and wouldn't be unhappy to see him go but let's keep it realistic.

I hope it was meant as hyperbole but to call him the worst player in 7 years is ridiculous, he was part of a decent side towards the back end of last season - conceded 2 goals in 6 games at one stage. Not been great by any means and wouldn't be unhappy to see him go but let's keep it realistic.

+ 1

You don't play upwards of 150 games for QPR at this level by being as inept as some have said he is.

Archived