IGNORED

Are We Really Better Off Without Millen?

cheese

Honestly, is McInnes better than Millen? And don't quote the points taken this season as all managers have a 'honeymoon' period. Millen included. I'm not saying either manager is bad, either....

Every player has said how much better it is under McInnes

Bring on the summer! Which ever league we are in the majority of the players that have bled the club dry for the past couple of seasons with dire and abject performances will no longer be here and maybe we can bring in players that want to perform. As much as people slagged off Johnson, his players wouldn't have been allowed to perform in the way that we have been subjected to in the past 18 months.

In Del I trust, lets see what he can do with his own squad.

we were worse off with Millen

Millen is why we're where we are.

The board should have got shot of him before the season started. Then they left it too long and got rid of the muppet too late.

McInnes has been left with too much to do, a s**t squad, and insufficient money to get the calibre of players we need.

We need a miracle to save our season now especially with teams beneath us beginning to pick up points.

Millen is why we're where we are.

The board should have got shot of him before the season started. Then they left it too long and got rid of the muppet too late.

McInnes has been left with too much to do, a s**t squad, and insufficient money to get the calibre of players we need.

We need a miracle to save our season now especially with teams beneath us beginning to pick up points.

half of that outfield team are mcinnes' signing, he has to take some responsibility!

Millen wasn't as bad as people made out. Towards the end of last season at one point we were only seven points off the play offs, and this was after our poor start which was down to Coppell. We played decent football throughout the season under Keith, certainly much better than the 4-5-1 we've had to watch for the majority of this season (admittedly Keith did also play 4-5-1 for his part of the season with us)

However, Del isn't to blame. Yes he got the tactics wrong today but he's done a good job with us so far with a limited budget. This squad is not his and hopefully he can keep us up in the summer and help rebuild us into a decent Championship outfit. Even if we do end up going down, I wouldn't want anybody other than Del in charge. Consistency is the key at this point and Del has shown that he is a good manager.

Well they're not gunna say its **** now, are they?

No they're not!

This is awful we lost to the side that is in worse form than us 3-0

DM needs a stronger player in midfield IMO. Elliott, Killkenny, Cissee, Skuse in any combination are not good enough. However Cissee along side a player that can play a little and win the ball could work well enough to keep us up providing we can can find a goal or two between Woods, Stead and Pitman.

Stead is likely to get a start in my opinion along side Pitman if we go 442 with a new man in the middle, however until DM finds that man keep your fingers crosssed some other team goes into administration or at the very least an increase in Portsmouths points deduction!!

Millen wasn't as bad as people made out. Towards the end of last season at one point we were only seven points off the play offs, and this was after our poor start which was down to Coppell. We played decent football throughout the season under Keith, certainly much better than the 4-5-1 we've had to watch for the majority of this season (admittedly Keith did also play 4-5-1 for his part of the season with us)

However, Del isn't to blame. Yes he got the tactics wrong today but he's done a good job with us so far with a limited budget. This squad is not his and hopefully he can keep us up in the summer and help rebuild us into a decent Championship outfit. Even if we do end up going down, I wouldn't want anybody other than Del in charge. Consistency is the key at this point and Del has shown that he is a good manager.

I don't get all this let him rebuild stuff... That's part of the job of a manager but a more important part is to get the best out of his squad, we've seen at times what the team is capable of but McInnes is not achieving it consistently.

Archived