IGNORED

Pompeys Problems Deepen?

Isawjonshaw

By loaning players out.

I think they have dispensation on a one in, one out basis - ie, no more players than they already have.

yep high earners out young cheap loans in. At least economically it is sound, and they are weakening the team.

yep high earners out young cheap loans in. At least economically it is sound, and they are weakening the team.

Even cheaper if they were made to play youth players and the 2 who went out are both not particularly high earners most of them remain.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11674/7543060/Interest-in-African-youngster

Even cheaper if they were made to play youth players and the 2 who went out are both not particularly high earners most of them remain.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11674/7543060/Interest-in-African-youngster

It's a start. Personally I'd like to see them go under and 2 relegated, just can't see it happening. If their squad is getting weaker, that will have to do. Not entirely sure it would be too good playing 15 and 16 year olds against full grown men, I am not happy with what is happening, but playing kids that young I personally think would be out of order.

It's a start. Personally I'd like to see them go under and 2 relegated, just can't see it happening. If their squad is getting weaker, that will have to do. Not entirely sure it would be too good playing 15 and 16 year olds against full grown men, I am not happy with what is happening, but playing kids that young I personally think would be out of order.

Firstly 15 & 16 year olds? a bit dramatic there TRL, how about 18 & 19 year olds, we did it back in 82 when football was still a contact sport and were still fielding up to 5 youngsters up to year later.

Firstly 15 & 16 year olds? a bit dramatic there TRL, how about 18 & 19 year olds, we did it back in 82 when football was still a contact sport and were still fielding up to 5 youngsters up to year later.

Ah i just read what you said, youth, which i associate with kids not 18 plus, sorry misunderstood that somewhat

Archived