IGNORED

Sean Davies In On Loan?

Longacre_red

Wouldn't have thought so, unless Bolton pick up a lot of points in his time here they will want him back! Think Coyle is helping Del out, but then if he gets game time it's win win for both parties.

It all depends on whether he has been named in their squad of 25. If not then he can't play a part for them anyway.

I just wondered if there was the option/possibility of an extension in 28days time although, with McManus, McGovern, Spence and Wood I think we might have reached our quota for long term domestic loans anyway...

It all depends on whether he has been named in their squad of 25. If not then he can't play a part for them anyway.

I just wondered if there was the option/possibility of an extension in 28days time although, with McManus, McGovern, Spence and Wood I think we might have reached our quota for long term domestic loans anyway...

Doesn't say anything about an extension. I really am excited about him joining us, but I hope it isn't me getting my hopes up!

I'm not sure about the loans, I think its a maximum of four season long loans, but then you can have a number of loan signings after that for anything up to 6 months. Just not sure if that is included for emergency loan signings.

Doesn't say anything about an extension. I really am excited about him joining us, but I hope it isn't me getting my hopes up!

I'm not sure about the loans, I think its a maximum of four season long loans, but then you can have a number of loan signings after that for anything up to 6 months. Just not sure if that is included for emergency loan signings.

I've always been under the impression that the short term loans were limited to 3 months...

Clearly been playing too much football manager but they are usually pretty accurate with regulations.

if he helps us get 3 or 4 wins in his 7 games that will do me.

Clearly he is wanted back atBolton to help there relegation battle, if he helps in ours as well, great. Good bit of business from both teams, and I very much doubt we are paying a fee either.

Archived