IGNORED

Williams Happy Clappers

Rossineri

What are the Happy Clappers in the Williams doing giving Holloway a hero's welcome.

Part of the problem at Ashton Gate.

The team have gone soft and so have the fans.

Ashton Gate on Matchday is no place for a Gas Lov'in.

Time to get it sorted, on and off the pitch.

Cringewothy was'nt it.

What are the Happy Clappers in the Williams doing giving Holloway a hero's welcome.

I sit in the Williams and I certainly didn't give him a hero's welcome. Quite the opposite.

Completely agree. If any one of them like Holloway in general, fair enough, approach the guy outside the game, meet him in the bar, get an autograph outside the players entrance, BUT when we're in side the stadium and a match is about to be played, we need to make the place as hostile as possible, none of this luvvy duvvy nonsense - save it for later after the match has been won.

if he wasn't ex sag he woulden't even be thought of..

Exactly. Why clap any opposition manager??

we dont clap other managers that have had good careers.

Sums city up tho. Could you imagine alex ferguson being clapped at man city??

Exactly. Why clap any opposition manager??

we dont clap other managers that have had good careers.

Sums city up tho. Could you imagine alex ferguson being clapped at man city??

Only one I can remmeber, mate. Kevin Keegan got a round of applause before the game when we played Newcastle in the league cup. Then he got another round after they had dicked us 1-5.

They were pretty tidy, mind

if he wasn't ex sag he woulden't even be thought of..

I disagree, Holloway got a lot of publicity last season, and apart from some City/Plymouth.Leicester fans, a lot of respect for getting Blackpool up and the attractive football they played. Look at the standing ovation he was given at Old Trafford after they lost there last season.

If Tinnion turned up in the away dugout at the Mem (or any ex City), he would get endless abuse... One of your ex players (Myrie Williams?) was so effected by the abuse he got he had to be subbed at half time.

The only manager I would give a hero's welcome to would be GJ. I would applaud all other City managers that have left us on reasonably good terms (ie if Millen ever made a return to management, Danny Wilson etc).

The only ever time I would really applaud an opposition manager with no City connection is if it was their last game and they'd had a long and successful career. Just suppose for argument's sake in some ridiculous twist of fate we were playing Man Utd on Fergie's last game - I would applaud him then. Not necessarily as he's a likable character, but out of respect for what he's achieved in the game.

Applauding managers such as Holloway who are not great managers AND to add insult to injury, ex gas, is not on. He hates City and as other poster's have said, it runs totally against the principle of the amazing work being done by Forza Revolution.

Exactly Right!

AG was and still is in some circles known for its hostile atmosphere. This intimidates the oposition fans and players alike and that is one of the major reasons we have a decent home record over many years until about three years ago. I sat in the Williams once before as people applauded this nauseating individual, this man has taken swipes at this club for 30 years and we clap him...!

Maybe I have too long a memory and booing this man gives him the oxygen he needs...Just ignore him as the irrelevant tos5er he really is

Exactly Right!

AG was and still is in some circles known for its hostile atmosphere. This intimidates the oposition fans and players alike and that is one of the major reasons we have a decent home record over many years until about three years ago. I sat in the Williams once before as people applauded this nauseating individual, this man has taken swipes at this club for 30 years and we clap him...!

Maybe I have too long a memory and booing this man gives him the oxygen he needs...Just ignore him as the irrelevant tos5er he really is

Agree with this, just blank him

Holloway is always looking for some sort of reaction, theat is the type of scrote he is. Just don't give him the satisfaction, by the whole stadium acting like it was just some other game, that would really get to Ollie more than clapping or booing him.

Its up to people themselves if they want to clap the most successful Bristolian manager of all time.

People are saying its everything against forza revolution but I thought FR was to get people backing the team, not a hate thing against Holloway

Yes of course its up to the individual....It pretty much always is, whatever you do in life! This individual ignores the man (Holloway). He may be the most succesful manager etc etc, however he will always be remembered by most as a nasty little man with a Bristol City complex.

Where the comment about Forza comes from I dont know. I and most on here support Bristol City and always will...The whole point of it is to get behind our team, where that overlaps with ignoring/clapping/berating Holloway I'm not sure!

What a lot of fuss over nothing !

Not everyone who goes to football wants to get angry shout, scream and call everyone a @!@!.

So they clapped a Bristolian manager who's done well for himself and the usual suspects start making out its crime of the century.

Each to their own.

Well said :clapping:

Archived