IGNORED

Will You Buy A Season Ticket Next Season?

hippy273

I havent bought one for the last two seasons as I couldnt afford it due to losing my job. However, I am working again now and, although this may sound stupid, I enjoyed the football more in league one. Big fish small pond syndrome I guess... Saying that, we had players who had some passion and some entertainers back then.

I will probably buy two next season, one for me, one for the wife...

Unfortunately, after 35 years with a season ticket / card, I won't be renewing.

Regardless of staying up or going down, shift work now means I will miss as many games as I can go to so it's just not worth paying out for one. I will still be at as many games as I can be and huge respect to all those that do renew.

I havent bought one for the last two seasons as I couldnt afford it due to losing my job. However, I am working again now and, although this may sound stupid, I enjoyed the football more in league one. Big fish small pond syndrome I guess... Saying that, we had players who had some passion and some entertainers back then.

I will probably buy two next season, one for me, one for the wife...

Why do people say this stuff? Exactly the same criticisms were layed at the players then as they are now, e.g. "bottlers, not fit to wear the shirt, overpaid wasters etc etc."

It's going to be a hard decision next year. Money is always a problem but I've manage to budget for a season ticket since I started working when I was 16. Now I'm 30 and have a young family, I don't know if I can next season. Value for money is the major factor, too many Saturdays like today are beginning to put me off.

Archived