IGNORED

Will You Buy A Season Ticket Next Season?

hippy273

Had one for 30 years

The wife for 12 years

Will we renew?

Doubt it,love this club like the balls between my thighs, but totally pissed off with the football, the b ollocks with the new stadium, and the effort we make week in and week out to watch crap football

The hard sell from the football club for next season is two weeks away

league one football will not be for us and save us the best part of £800 a year

Gutted to say this, but had it, pissed right off

when I last renewed - in Feb 2010 - I got the early bird deal. Renewed in the first week - possibly (from memory) the first day they were on sale. That was the sort of supporters we'd been. GJ was still the manager. By the time the season was a couple of games old - despite all the promises of progress - we'd got Millen in charge. Vowed then to think carefully about renewing again...and this season - Millen still being in charge - we didn't. Very glad we made that choice now!

We won't be buying STs for 2012/13.

when I last renewed - in Feb 2010 - I got the early bird deal. Renewed in the first week - possibly (from memory) the first day they were on sale. That was the sort of supporters we'd been. GJ was still the manager. By the time the season was a couple of games old - despite all the promises of progress - we'd got Millen in charge. Vowed then to think carefully about renewing again...and this season - Millen still being in charge - we didn't. Very glad we made that choice now!

We won't be buying STs for 2012/13.

Much like McInnes, Millen had his hands tied but even enough was enough back then. It's certainly taken its toll. I think I will renew but our prices won't be the cheapest in our league now.

Of course. Some part timers will drop out if we go down but that is to be expected.

Better class myself as a part timer then, supportted this club since 1969, many of those as a ST, but i wont be renewing again. Cannot watch anymore of this utter dross, and plastic happy clappy sterile football. Part timer, get real Alex.

Better class myself as a part timer then, supportted this club since 1969, many of those as a ST, but i wont be renewing again. Cannot watch anymore of this utter dross, and plastic happy clappy sterile football. Part timer, get real Alex.

That's us mate fair weather part timers with about 80 years support between us in all 4 divisions............

That's us mate fair weather part timers with about 80 years support between us in all 4 divisions............

Little do they know mate, cheap comments from someone who has been supporting the club for 5 minutes, know doubt. Its easy for us to walk away, but it will be a lot harder to get us back.

Had one for 30 years

The wife for 12 years

Will we renew?

Doubt it,love this club like the balls between my thighs, but totally pissed off with the football, the b ollocks with the new stadium, and the effort we make week in and week out to watch crap football

And this, Arn, should worry the hell out of the upper management. If die hard blokes like yourself, with shed loads of years watching City, are revving up and slinging your hooks how many more of your ilk will be off?

Having had a sabbatical myself, Mr Pulis forced this, it is surprisingly tough to get back in to it.

30 years of support but enough is enough!

If we're still in the Championship next season which is looking very doubtful, then SL will be

deciding if I get a ST or not next season.

If he decides we're a Championship side (not a L1 in disguise) and gets the cheque book out and buys like a Championship club then yes. If he carrys on buying L1/L2 dross players then no!

(DM has a budget FROM SL to bring in PLAYERS, not the players DM WOULD LIKE TO BRING IN!)

We don't have many quality players (if any really!) so need to make up our minds what standard club are we? and where do we really want to be? or more important where we should be?

I was speaking to a West Ham fan at work the other day (Yes Maynard did crop up!)

and he said 'I don't understand with your rich bloke (SL)' why you are near the bottom of the table' Why doesn't he go out and buy you some top notch players! I tried to explain about the money he spends on the club within, but he said whats the point if you've got crap players on the pitch!

I just laughed! and then laughed again! and said that's the bit he forgets about!

He get's it! I get it! and SOME people on here get it! I just wish SL would, and realise that a Championship club needs Championship players.

To me I think SL has already made up his mind where we belong, as January was the time to make

a move, and enough said on that non event!

Oh and just to clear up why COPPEL LEFT, just for those reasons. He understood that he had a pot of money, a max amount he could spend on any one player, and a max amount on what he could pay any one player a week. Whatever he thought had been agreed, was then re-tracted or he was told that he'd not understood or heard properly! He saw the CRAP he had to work with and decided even with the PLAYERS HE HAD BROUGHT IN ALREADY that it wasn't going to be easy, or pretty, with not being able to BRING IN ANY REAL QUALITY and decided to WALK!

I'm intrigued to see what bullshit they come up with this year to force convice us to buy a season ticket for next year?!

The usual guff which everyone buys.

We are going for promotion, we are buying xyz, we have money to buy if ther manager identifies etc etc etc. oh and if you have some money spare to buy some bricks even better

Had one for 30 years

The wife for 12 years

Will we renew?

Crikey Arn!

I haven't really got a choice due to work commitments but if respected diehards like you decide to pack it in we are in massive trouble.

Sexstone / Lansdown, if you read this, be scared, be very scared if this fan and his ilk have had enough, These are proper diehard supporters!!

Had one for 30 years

The wife for 12 years

Will we renew?

In no way am I questioning your committment, but given you've supported City for 30 years as you say, surely you've seen worse football e.g. maybe the slide down the divisions, or even the many years in League One?

In no way am I questioning your committment, but given you've supported City for 30 years as you say, surely you've seen worse football e.g. maybe the slide down the divisions, or even the many years in League One?

That maybe true, but at its current price, entertainment value and distance between fans and players, it is a lot different than it used to be.

I'm talking for me, not arn, but the fun of supporting city left a long time ago

That maybe true, but at its current price, entertainment value and distance between fans and players, it is a lot different than it used to be.

I'm talking for me, not arn, but the fun of supporting city left a long time ago

Oh I can agree on prices- I think football in this country is markedly overpriced. Arn said something like £400 each for a season ticket, potentially in League One which is insane! I've seen ticket prices for top Serie A games at under <£20 potd, less still in Germany yet here we think nothing of charging £25 for Millwall home in the Atyeo?! Should also add from my pov, distance between fans and club has widened greatly since Johnson got sacked- there seemed a great unity back then, not since.

Mr Pop, I will support Arn and his tribe here as he isn't online to do it himself.

We are talking about a family that has invested big time in BCFC. Not in the Lansdown ilk but as close as you could get.! Ex-board members and even an ex- Chairman of this club are part of this BCFC until you die family. If Arn wants to walk it speaks volumes IMHO (hope I haven't spoken out of turn Arn)!

Mr Pop, I will support Arn and his tribe here as he isn't online to do it himself.

We are talking about a family that has invested big time in BCFC. Not in the Lansdown ilk but as close as you could get.! Ex-board members and even an ex- Chairman of this club are part of this BCFC until you die family. If Arn wants to walk it speaks volumes IMHO (hope I haven't spoken out of turn Arn)!

Not criticising by any means, more of a query if you will, what was the straw that broke the camel's back kinda thing?

Archived